SHOT 2019

The continuing resolutions will determine my attendance for 2019. I was a day late for this past shot due to CR funding and my flight.

Help support disabled veteransView it in your browser.

NSSF/HAVA Golf Classic
Register Today
Join NSSF and Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA) for the annual Golf Classic on Sunday, January 20, 2019 at Bear’s Best Las Vegas. The NSSF/HAVA Golf Classic raises money to support disabled veterans with their healing process through guided hunts, target shooting events and other outdoor activities. Registration is now open for individuals and four-member firearms industry teams.

Event Pricing:
Individual entries
$200
Four-person team entries
$600​

Each 2019 participating golfer will receive the following:​

• One round of golf at Bear’s Best Las Vegas, one of Jack Nicklaus’s signature courses​
  • Backpack full of valuable welcome golf and outdoor gifts​
  • Golf cart​
  • Breakfast/Lunch​
  • Roundtrip ground transportation from the Sands Expo Center to Bear’s Best Las Vegas​
  • Opportunity to win valuable, high-end raffle items​
  • Chance for prizes for winning teams and contests​

Sponsorship opportunities are available for this important event, and interested industry members are encouraged to visit www.shotshow.org/golf and contribute to this worthy cause.

SHOTShow.org

SHOT Show • 11 Mile Hill Road • Newtown, CT 06470-2359
Copyright © 2018 , All rights reserved.

National Shooting Sports Foundation
11 Mile Hill Road, Newtown, CT 06470

1539637556727.png
October SHOT Show Updates
2019 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration for the 2019 SHOT Show is now open, and we’ve added more exhibits, new education and greater opportunity to connect with professionals throughout the supply chain! We encourage qualified retailers, ranges, law enforcement and armed forces professionals to gear up now for the many events and education sessions will sell out in the next few weeks. Register Today!

MIKE ROWE RETURNS FOR OUR STATE OF THE INDUSTRY RECEPTION
An addition to this year’s State of the Industry Reception will be a keynote speech by Mike Rowe. Best known as the “dirtiest man on TV,” a title he earned on the hit TV series Dirty Jobs, Mike also runs the mikeroweWORKS Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity that works to debunk myths about the skilled trades and help close the skills gap. The State of the Industry event will be a reception format, and is a great opportunity to connect with industry leaders. Tickets will sell out quickly. Learn More.

PRE-SHOW EVENT: SUPPLIER SHOWCASE
Open Monday & Tuesday, January 21 & 22, and now featuring more than 500 exhibits! If you use or produce tools, machinery, plastics, metal extrusions, fabrics, OE materials, fabrication, logistics, software, or other products and services for the shooting, hunting, outdoor and law enforcement industries, then SHOT Week's Supplier Showcase is your opportunity to connect with suppliers who can refine your production lines. Learn More.

NEW IN EDUCATION: NTOA’s MOST DEFENSIBLE POSITION
A new standalone course for law enforcement agencies is being held on Monday, January 21. The National Tactical Officers Association will present a seminar that explores the most recent and relevant civil litigation cases that impact law enforcement operations. Agencies will gain a better understanding of how to ensure their organizations have taken the steps necessary to ensure their decision making and subsequent operations are in the most defensible position possible. Learn More.

NEW IN EDUCATION: GRANT WORKSHOP FOR FFLS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
This highly informative discussion will cover the basics of law enforcement grants, how agencies should prepare for grant applications, the types of grants that most commonly fund police agencies, and the federal funding landscape for law enforcement in the current fiscal year. This workshop is part of the Retailer Seminars program. Learn More and View All Retailer Seminars.

PRE-SHOW EVENT: NSSF/HAVA GOLF CLASSIC
Don’t miss a fun-filled day of golfing and camaraderie for a great cause. Join more than 100 industry leaders at the NSSF/HAVA Golf Classic Golf Classic on Sunday, January 20, 2019 at Bear’s Best Las Vegas. Funds raised go to Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA), an industry-run organization that helps heal and reintegrate disabled combat veterans back into normal life through participation in hunting and the shooting sports. Individual golfers and four-person teams are welcome. Learn More and Support.

NEW IN EDUCATION: EXPORT CONTROL REFORM TRAINING SESSIONS
NSSF and the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) are offering special training to help U.S. manufacturers and retailers better understand current regulations for export operations and how the new regulations need to be implemented. Sessions repeat throughout the day on Wednesday, January 23. All manufacturers, retailers or businesses who export outside of the U.S. will benefit from this critical training. Learn More.

KICKOFF MEET & GREET FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND ARMED FORCES
Monday, January 22, 5:30 PM–7:00 PM
The evening before the show opens, meet with other law enforcement agencies, education speakers, and leading manufacturers at this popular networking event designed to give you time to build connections, ask questions, and share experiences. Free for any law enforcement or armed forces attendees or exhibitors. Pre-register before the event sells out! Learn More.
mail

1546460830076.png
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 7 PM – 9 PM
Carlos'n Charlie's (Las Vegas)
Vegas. 3555 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

Tickets: gallantfew.secure.force.com

The objective of the Black and Tan Linkup is to create an environment where Rangers and Supporters of the Ranger Community can come together as a family. Where we can strengthen old friendships, introduce new ones, and be ourselves for a bit. We want everyone to come ready to make new connections. and leave charged, ready to make an impact, thus strengthening our community network.This event is free to attend for Rangers and friends of Rangers. We are offering a VIP upgrade this year that includes food & drink, as well as a few surprise items.
Registration Options Include:
•Networking- $0.00 (Drinks are NOT included but are available for purchase)
•Sustainer- $50 (Food & Drinks provided, Exclusive Event Shirt)

Click http://bit.ly/BTSHOT to register.

View attachment 25813
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 7 PM – 9 PM
Carlos'n Charlie's (Las Vegas)
Vegas. 3555 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

Tickets: gallantfew.secure.force.com
The objective of the Black and Tan Linkup is to create an environment where Rangers and Supporters of the Ranger Community can come together as a family. Where we can strengthen old friendships, introduce new ones, and be ourselves for a bit. We want everyone to come ready to make new connections. and leave charged, ready to make an impact, thus strengthening our community network.This event is free to attend for Rangers and friends of Rangers. We are offering a VIP upgrade this year that includes food & drink, as well as a few surprise items.
Registration Options Include:
•Networking- $0.00 (Drinks are NOT included but are available for purchase)
•Sustainer- $50 (Food & Drinks provided, Exclusive Event Shirt)

Click http://bit.ly/BTSHOT to register.

That might be fun.

I might have a connection for getting to go this year. If so, I'll to meet up with as many of you as I can...mainly so I can post in the SS Members I've met thread :p

I might have a connection for getting to go this year. If so, I'll to meet up with as many of you as I can...mainly so I can post in the SS Members I've met thread :p
This year as in two weeks from now? Dude. Good luck with that.

Looks like I'll be making my first appearance, though it's still TBD. Doing an onsite interview with a company out that way, and it sounds like they want to overlap with SHOT.

It would be really cool to get a chance to meet some other SS members in person!

Back