SHOT 2019

Time for a little thread resurrection, seeing as I totally missed this thread before. I actually got to go this year. First time at SHOT, first time in Vegas, first time in the US, first time losing my credit card at a strip clup, first time driving a go-cart at a party while hammered... Lotta firsts.
I was there tagging along with a local company. Was really interesting having a look behind the scenes of the industry, even if there wasn´t a whole lot of revolutionary products displayed (TNVC and Unity Tactical notwithstanding, they displayed some interesting stuff). And I had a really good time. So hoping to come back at a later date. Shame about the Lt Dan Band cancellation, was really looking forward to that.
Hope everyone else had as good a time as I did. Hopefully therell be a round two, and Ill be able to buy some of you guys a beer. 👍

Time for a little thread resurrection, seeing as I totally missed this thread before. I actually got to go this year. First time at SHOT, first time in Vegas, first time in the US, first time losing my credit card at a strip clup, first time driving a go-cart at a party while hammered... Lotta firsts.
I was there tagging along with a local company. Was really interesting having a look behind the scenes of the industry, even if there wasn´t a whole lot of revolutionary products displayed (TNVC and Unity Tactical notwithstanding, they displayed some interesting stuff). And I had a really good time. So hoping to come back at a later date. Shame about the Lt Dan Band cancellation, was really looking forward to that.
Hope everyone else had as good a time as I did. Hopefully therell be a round two, and Ill be able to buy some of you guys a beer. 👍

Welcome to America, and what happens/never happened in Vegas.

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

You were at the Stoney's thing? Oh lordy. You weren't the hot looking cowboy some little old lady came up to and thanked for the view, were you?

Back