SOF Combat medic question

Ok Ok...We both know that at least 70% of the PJ community would castrate you for that statement.

I would agree with you. And, then by simple logic- I would have to disagree with every single medevac flying bullshit mission loving PJ out there right now. I am NOT CCAT. I dont want to do patient transfer. IMO, calling ourselves strictly medics and being aircrew has handed us the bullshit fight with Army birds for casevac/medevac, and we sold our soul for Big Blue money. And fuck that on top of it. Fuck a platform, ill ride a bike in if i need to, or walk. So I see your point, and I understand that its not the popular opinion, it's just my (very new and impressionable) opinion.

And as for you, Senior Trollhead- I think you have valid points too. For instance, you guys hand out meds like PROS! i mean, antibiotics for DAYS! And the Blackberry that you plug symptoms into and out pops pictures of symptoms, possible diagnosis, and suggested courses of treament? Thats an awesome diagnostic tool. But what happens when a PJ ("inferior drooling rescue dog", was it? :)) jumps in on your stack, the "shooter" comes out and the med pack goes bye-bye to the J anyway- cause sometimes being able to carry a keg on your back and still run with SF teams comes in handy, eh? }:-)

Here is my final thought- again, i dont think any one service has the market cornered on this issue. In fact, i would be willing to pose that you are deficient to the extent you specialize. The more you focus on one aspect of your game, the less rounded you will be.

But on a butthurt note, I challenge ANY team to put me on it for a month, and when that month is up, you ask THEM if they would want my "...PJ's, they're basically just rescue dogs, y'know -dog paddle, jump out of the back of pickups, stick their noses out of windows of moving vehicles, run around with kegs strapped to their necks, slobber a lot, generaslly good with kids, and well, not always too bright" self to keep rolling with them or not. I would like to hear that answer, good or bad.

:D

fuck you all. I love this place.

I would agree with you. And, then by simple logic- I would have to disagree with every single medevac flying bullshit mission loving PJ out there right now. I am NOT CCAT. I dont want to do patient transfer. IMO, calling ourselves strictly medics and being aircrew has handed us the bullshit fight with Army birds for casevac/medevac, and we sold our soul for Big Blue money. And fuck that on top of it. Fuck a platform, ill ride a bike in if i need to, or walk. So I see your point, and I understand that its not the popular opinion, it's just my (very new and impressionable) opinion.

And as for you, Senior Trollhead- I think you have valid points too. For instance, you guys hand out meds like PROS! i mean, antibiotics for DAYS! And the Blackberry that you plug symptoms into and out pops pictures of symptoms, possible diagnosis, and suggested courses of treament? Thats an awesome diagnostic tool. But what happens when a PJ ("inferior drooling rescue dog", was it? :)) jumps in on your stack, the "shooter" comes out and the med pack goes bye-bye to the J anyway- cause sometimes being able to carry a keg on your back and still run with SF teams comes in handy, eh? }:-)

Here is my final thought- again, i dont think any one service has the market cornered on this issue. In fact, i would be willing to pose that you are deficient to the extent you specialize. The more you focus on one aspect of your game, the less rounded you will be.

But on a butthurt note, I challenge ANY team to put me on it for a month, and when that month is up, you ask THEM if they would want my "...PJ's, they're basically just rescue dogs, y'know -dog paddle, jump out of the back of pickups, stick their noses out of windows of moving vehicles, run around with kegs strapped to their necks, slobber a lot, generaslly good with kids, and well, not always too bright" self to keep rolling with them or not. I would like to hear that answer, good or bad.

:D

fuck you all. I love this place.

Brother, the sarcasm and irony of the rescue dog section somehow got lost. I apologize if that came across wrong, nothing but respect for you guys. I am proud to have been given a coin by a PJ from the 67th ARRS when we worked with them.

What is this blackberry diagnostic tool of which you speak? I had a Merck and a Taber's and lots of studying - no machine Dx'd my patients.

Bring the keg over any time, I'll make sure there is seared animal flesh to wash down.

Nope, didn't call you a homo - I was agreeing with your assessment of amlove's post and recalling the days of Kradle stomping... he still hasn't shot me yet, has he come after you?

So....you did call me a homo! :) However speaking of flaming homo fucktard pantywastes, Kradle hasn't made the attempt to contact me. But I'm pretty sure that I could sick my wife on him (all 105 lbs of her) and by the end of it, he'd be wearing his own nutsack as a swim-cap....Can we lift the ban on that guy...I know I miss his antics, and I can only assume X SF Med does as well.

p.s. I want to make it clear for everyone and apologize for any offenses. My slam on SF was entirely in jest. I love all Special Forces like a sister...a loose whorish sister...with a cool beard that i wish i could grow.

So....you did call me a homo! :) ...

p.s. I want to make it clear for everyone and apologize for any offenses. My slam on SF was entirely in jest. I love all Special Forces like a sister...a loose whorish sister...with a cool beard that i wish i could grow.

JAJ- Love you too, lots, mean it, really... like the little brother that has to wear the crash helmet and knee pads at the playground. I bet you are an excellent driver, aren't you?:p}:-)

Oh, and you are not a homo, jut identity challenged, I expect you to apply for a gov't job after you retire, and then show up in a dress on your first day.:eek:}:-)

JAJ- Love you too, lots, mean it, really... like the little brother that has to wear the crash helmet and knee pads at the playground. I bet you are an excellent driver, aren't you?:p}:-)

Dad let me drive on the driveway.

But all joking aside...do you have some gay retard fetish or what? Hit up craigslist, i'm sure you'll get some bites there...or at least some dude who'll role play for you.

I just choked on my own vomit from a detailed mental picture of how that shit would play out....you disgust me.

...I just choked on my own vomit from a detailed mental picture of how that shit would play out....you disgust me.

Okey Dokey, then my job here is done.:confused:

I shall wander off into the sunset to foment evil and dissent among unwitting and undeveloped cultures now... or maybe move up to baiting and prodding SEALS with sharp sticks, now that I have honed my skills on PJs, Rangers and Marines....:doh:}:-)

Okey Dokey, then my job here is done.:confused:

I shall wander off into the sunset to foment evil and dissent among unwitting and undeveloped cultures now... or maybe move up to baiting and prodding SEALS with sharp sticks, now that I have honed my skills on PJs, Rangers and Marines....:doh:}:-)

Ain't nothing like fostering HATE and DISCONTENT brother.:):)

F.M.

I had,what I believed to be, some constructive comments to add to this thread; but you guys scare me and I think that I'll just keep my trap closed :).

If by "scare," you mean, "fear for your anal virginity." Don't worry...that crusty ex 18D has that effect on everyone...but when i said "Don't worry," I really meant "Watch your ass and invest in a chastity belt or you'll never be left alone by that sicko and his afro-merkin"

I feel like a spectator at the French Open. Back and forth, back and forth!!!! A little cheering! Back and forth, back and forth!

I thought I smelled something burning.

Nope, 0699 found an old book of matches in the street and is playing with fire over by the ammo dump:eek::doh:}:-) We may want to move over to the commo bunker on the other side of the compound for safety, plus I heard they always have beer... wanna go glom some beers until we hear the sound of a retired Marine exploding?

Nope, 0699 found an old book of matches in the street and is playing with fire over by the ammo dump:eek::doh:}:-) We may want to move over to the commo bunker on the other side of the compound for safety, plus I heard they always have beer... wanna go glom some beers until we hear the sound of a retired Marine exploding?

It's too hot for a fire. Let's just drink the beer.

Back