SOF to Intel Agencies

I sincerely appreciate all your valuable information. Thank you everyone for sharing. It will DEFINITELY help me a lot in achieving my life goals.

I can't wait to enlist... in 2013 :( :-)

I sincerely appreciate all your valuable information. Thank you everyone for sharing. It will DEFINITELY help me a lot in achieving my life goals.

I can't wait to enlist... in 2013 :( :-)

Why are you waiting until 2013?

Indeed that was what I was getting about. Being eligible for a TS/SCI is one thing, getting pass that thing is another.

I didnt need a Lifestyle poly for my TS/SCI but for a job working with some boys in Virginia... I declined knowing what the outcome would be...lol.

Crip is no choir boy...

...I should be down in your area for the 6 Feb class so you're going to have to dish.

6 Feb class for what?

If you tell me they are starting a Spanish class after I started taking this damn Pashtu I shouldnt be held responsible for whose ass I am going to jump into tomorrow. I had to sell back 29 days of leave (yeah, that hurt) just to start this one...

Thanks for getting my BP up. :thumbsup:

The guys in my unit switch to Spanish when they don't want me to understand something. Imagine being the only non-Spanish speaker in a QB primary unit. Fun times especially when they went to Puerto Rico for 4 months. Who's laughing now you non-Central Asian speaking MFers?????? :p

Oh, and to be successful in the IC you MUST have a sick sense of humor otherwise you won't be able to tolerate the real stupid shit that the "managers" think up.

"You want me to do what?" :hmm:

Why are you waiting until 2013?

Well... Long story short(very), I'm getting married next month and my fiance asked me if we could stay here for a year before enlisting.

She told me she needs some time to prepare her heart. I fully respect her and so I said okay.

I know God has a plan for me. :-) We're both praying about it.

Well... Long story short(very), I'm getting married next month and my fiance asked me if we could stay here for a year before enlisting.

She told me she needs some time to prepare her heart. I fully respect her and so I said okay.

I know God has a plan for me. :-) We're both praying about it.
That wasn't long. Good luck man.

DIA likes to hire folks with hard science degrees... as well as former military intel types. Preferably with degrees, but not always, unlike NCS. SOF types aren't always the types to flock to that kind of job, but SOF experience is looked at highly.

Keep in mind with the recent budget cuts, new hires everywhere in the IC are being limited and observed under a microscope.

Reading this thread, all I could think was "those who know don't talk and those who talk don't know..."

I think the most important message that people should get from all this is that there is very little gunslinging done outside of the military or contracting community. If you think you're going to run around with a suppressed pistol as a case officer in exotic places around the globe. Think again.

I think the most important message that people should get from all this is that there is very little gunslinging done outside of the military or contracting community. If you think you're going to run around with a suppressed pistol as a case officer in exotic places around the globe. Think again.

Does this mean that NCIS does not run unilateral operations to eliminate terrorists in Europe and the Middle East? Shit..... On to Plan B.

Does this mean that NCIS does not run unilateral operations to eliminate terrorists in Europe and the Middle East? Shit..... On to Plan B.

From the episodes I've seen, they only do that CONUS ;)

That's right. A lot of intel work is report writing.

Back