Soldiers Could Go Reptilian with New Camo

You'll all be humping murdered out mech armor in 5 years anyway. Spanx will be the new ACU.

Maybe I will be proven wrong but I don't foresee a pattern like Kryptek being chosen due to its appearance in garrison.

You're probably right.

Here's what I think. Too many people on post wear ACUs/BDUs/combat pajamas. If you're not conducting honest-to-God military training, then wear a class B uniform. Infantry and other combat arms folks wear fatigues for a reason; clerks and other such personnel that work in offices or police cars and what not should be in Bs.

Here's what I think. Too many people on post wear ACUs/BDUs/combat pajamas. If you're not conducting honest-to-God military training, then wear a class B uniform. Infantry and other combat arms folks wear fatigues for a reason; clerks and other such personnel that work in offices or police cars and what not should be in Bs.

During basic and AIT we graduated in ACUs, the reason given was that we are at war and during such a time combat fatigues will be worn as a reminder etc...

During basic and AIT we graduated in ACUs, the reason given was that we are at war and during such a time combat fatigues will be worn as a reminder etc...

I just threw up a little.

And Rick's post is genius.

Back