Some Ranger Pix

Ive never used them in Afghanistan but the ones we used in Iraq were retrofitted with A/C. My primary reason for hating them stems from the fact that I am 6'5" and was stuck as the RWS gunner on more than one occasion. Anyone familiar with how much space there is in that area of the stryker would understand why I hate them so...
They also had retrofitted/reinforced armor for IEDs. I just get motion sickness in the sons of bitches. TC or top-gunning on the MEV is the best gig. It's like riding around in a big ass convertible.

Ive never used them in Afghanistan but the ones we used in Iraq were retrofitted with A/C. My primary reason for hating them stems from the fact that I am 6'5" and was stuck as the RWS gunner on more than one occasion. Anyone familiar with how much space there is in that area of the stryker would understand why I hate them so...
Try a 113 at 6'8" I will trade

Nice. Sure hope Hollywood would make a movie about modern-day Rangers!

In the event that they do, which Battalion do you guys think will the Regiment select to do the movie?

I hope they don't. Atleast not for years to come. We don't need our own version of "Act of Valor".
Didn't the A team just come out not so long ago... :-"
Yeah but I was thinking of a modern day Ranger-centric movie told in the theme of a 'Band of Brothers' or 'Saving Private Ryan' out in Iraq or A'stan. :)

2pynbyw.jpg

A Merry Ranger Christmas.

Back