Some Ranger Pix

1098296_687456237936737_563487799_n.jpg

A Ranger sniper team from 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, practices their marksmanship skills on a range in Afghanistan prior to conducting a night combat operation, June 26, 2013. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Matthew R. Hulett)

Rangers Lead The Way!

Wow awesome pics but I have a question, how can you tell if these are rangers. It's says under the images that these guys are Coalition Force soldiers, I'm just curious since I'm kind of new to this.

You can tell from the swagger they stand with from having ten pound titanium plated balls swinging between their legs..

That and their kit.

You can tell from the swagger they stand with from having ten pound titanium plated balls swinging between their legs..

That and their kit.
And occasionally the Scroll on the shoulder;-)

But yeah, you spend enough time around them and you can pick a Ranger out of a crowd (they are the ones that at least come up with an excuse for staring at your tits).

And occasionally the Scroll on the shoulder;-)

But yeah, you spend enough time around them and you can pick a Ranger out of a crowd (they are the ones that at least come up with an excuse for staring at your tits).
Thanks for replying guys.

By the way I hope I don't sound rude but that's actually kind of funny.

Thanks for replying guys.

By the way I hope I don't sound rude but that's actually kind of funny.

Not rude at all, I have a somewhat snarky sense of humor and meant it as a joke (kinda). I've been married to a Ranger for almost 10 years, you grow thick skin and a warped sense of humor pretty quickly. ;)

The boob thing actually happened, St. Christopher medal with DUI on the back on a long chain between the chesticles....he asked what Batt my husband was with. I didn't think anyone could see the pendant.:ROFLMAO:

Not rude at all, I have a somewhat snarky sense of humor and meant it as a joke (kinda). I've been married to a Ranger for almost 10 years, you grow thick skin and a warped sense of humor pretty quickly. ;)

The boob thing actually happened, St. Christopher medal with DUI on the back on a long chain between the chesticles....he asked what Batt my husband was with. I didn't think anyone could see the pendant.:ROFLMAO:
That's funny, I like your sense of humor.

Wow awesome pics but I have a question, how can you tell if these are rangers. It's says under the images that these guys are Coalition Force soldiers, I'm just curious since I'm kind of new to this.
Its like telling the difference between a coyote and a wolf... Most common folks would have no idea unless they saw them side-by-side.

1375939_725279884154372_1167934185_n.jpg

Rangers of 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, board their aircraft to go into the night and take the fight to the enemy, Sept. 21, 2013. For 156 consecutive months, Rangers have been putting themselves in harms way and conducting direct action raids against the enemies of our country. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Justin English)
Rangers Lead The Way!

=================

75v4.jpg

qmda.jpg

3klt.jpg

eurw.jpg

Its like telling the difference between a coyote and a wolf... Most common folks would have no idea unless they saw them side-by-side.

Such a truthful and blunt analogy of conventional forces to SOF has yet to be said. 'yote even gets a wiff of a human or strange sound and is like "fuck this i'm out"... wolf? "let's fucking DO THIS!"

Last edited:
Want to know if you're a leader or some clown with rank? Would your men do that for you? Conversely for the enlisted, would you do that for your boss?

That picture is 100% badass.

Want to know if you're a leader or some clown with rank? Would your men do that for you? Conversely for the enlisted, would you do that for your boss?

That picture is 100% badass.

It is funny and I don't mean this in a gay way. The kiss is the best part. I have done that myself to those I am close to or feel a bond too. I will also hug. There are several on this board that I have given a good PB hug too. The kiss is the kiss you would give your child as they are asleep. "I am here for you and always"

It is funny and I don't mean this in a gay way. The kiss is the best part. I have done that myself to those I am close to or feel a bond too. I will also hug. There are several on this board that I have given a good PB hug too. The kiss is the kiss you would give your child as they are asleep. "I am here for you and always"

I agree. My brother from another mother, Kenny kissed me on the top of my head after Kim died and I was melting down. He did the same when Spikey died. I won't hesitate to hug a brother.

F.M.

Josh Hargis was on the front page of the Cincinnati Enquirer today, turns out he's from the same area as me. He's making his hometown damn proud.

IMO his picture should be on the front page of every paper nation wide and not just his local one.

Back