Some Ranger Pix

b719.jpg

d4wf.jpg

xs00.jpg

x6rm.jpg

Just to reiterate for everyone's benefit:

If the photos are within the last decade, they need to be accompanied by a link to a .mil website OR they need to be edited for PERSEC (names and faces blacked out).

I don't see anybody in the front leaning rest with their feet elevated, ZING!

(@Tropicana98) TAB CHECK biznatch!

CRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

Damn Tropicana98. I am not a Ranger but I have heard that before (doing a short stint as a medic in the scout platoon with the 325) and that sounds like you need to push until 275 Anger is tired. I could be wrong.:p

F.M.

Well see it depends. Standard is 25+1 for Airborne Ranger in the Sky unless you hear "KEEP FUCKIN PUSHIN ASSHOLE!"...that's when it gets fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about one for mountains? We always had to do one for the airborne Ranger in they sky, one for mountains, and one for the squad

We don't do one for mountains usually the question "Have you been to mountains?!?!?!" just starts the cycle over again. Also since my TL just got back from Sapper his new thing is "If you aint got two you know what to do" so that's another way to find my feet above my head.

Sapper School? what MOS is he? I have never heard of anyone from battalion going to sapper school!?

That's because we are pretty sure he's the only Sapper qual'd E-5 at least in 3/75. He's an 11B been one his entire time in the Army, raised in battalion so hasn't done any big Army time. My other TL is a CDQC graduate. Just goes to show Regiment really can get any slots it wants.

I just don't understand why they would send a guy to Sapper school when they have other explosive breaching courses that are much more Ranger oriented. I'm sure they have their reasons, but sapper school always fell in the same category as air assault school (waste of precious training time) when I was in batt.

A few photos from the recent Ranger Rendezvous

nkGRDKO.jpg

FORT BENNING, Ga. -- Rangers from the 75th Ranger Regiment compete in a stress shoot during the 2013 Ranger Rendezvous, July 24. (Photo by 75th Ranger Regiment Public Affairs Office).

4ycvdbb.jpg

FORT BENNING, Ga. -- Rangers from the 75th Ranger Regiment compete in a stress shoot during the 2013 Ranger Rendezvous, July 24. (Photo by 75th Ranger Regiment Public Affairs Office)

3DF7SYj.jpg

FORT BENNING, Ga. -- Rangers from the 75th Ranger Regiment compete in a stress shoot during the 2013 Ranger Rendezvous, July 24. (Photo by 75th Ranger Regiment Public Affairs Office

K2mUtQN.jpg

FORT BENNING, Ga. -- Rangers from the 75th Ranger Regiment compete in a stress shoot during the 2013 Ranger Rendezvous, July 24. (Photo by 75th Ranger Regiment Public Affairs Office)

Back