Some Ranger Pix

And that picture is something that only truly speaks to those in the know... how many in our society would truly understand its significance?

Well done Ranger, well done. Heal quickly and heal well.
Funny what training, duty, integrity, country and morals does to the unconscious mind when you truly believe. While at Ft Chaffee I broke my orbital bone...the shelf holding my eyeball out of my sinus...I was told this second hand and do not remember any of it, but I. Beat a dr and was going after a nurse and my LT walked in and yelled at ease. I did not move a muscle while they worked on me after that.

Cpl. Hargis is from Cincinnati the Westside I think. I will forgive him for that but still a good Cincy boy.

An old pic obviously but how true is the statement that Rangers liked the Mk16 over their M4s?

mcpe.jpg

If you don't know what you're posting, then don't post it. A correct guess is still a guess.

3rdPltCco3-75inPanama.jpg

3rd Platoon, C Company, 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, 1989

107773rdpltdd0.jpg

Rangers in Mogadishu, 1993

k45TyorTRJ4.jpg

QlSLcuIlTJE.jpg

moh02.jpg

2nd Ranger Battalion in 2008

86158455824f14e6f162o.jpg

U.S. Army Rangers with 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment conduct a Live Fire Exercise during Task Force Training on Yakima Training Center, Wa. Mar. 31, 2013. During Task Force Training, the Rangers collaborate and fine tune their procedures. (U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Robert B. Brown IV / Released by LTC Brian DeSantis Regimental Public Affairs Officer)

Rangers and Night Stalkers doing what they do best - closing with and destroying the enemy.

1161461_zpsae201685.jpg

A coalition security force member pulls security before boarding a MH-47 Chinook Helicopter during an operation to capture a Taliban commander on Jan. 18, 2014, in Nahr-e Saraj district, Helmand province, Afghanistan. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Michael G. Herrero/Released)

1161462_zps6f1f60b1.jpg

A coalition security force member prepares to board a MH-47 Chinook Helicopter during an operation to capture a Taliban commander Jan. 18, 2014, in Nahr-e Saraj district, Helmand province, Afghanistan. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Michael G. Herrero/ Released)

1161463_zpsf40f686d.jpg

Joint coalition security forces prepare to board a MH-47 Chinook Helicopter during an operation to capture a Taliban commander Jan. 18, 2014, in Nahr-e Saraj district, Helmand province, Afghanistan. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Michael G. Herrero/ Released)

1161464_zps54d83f85.jpg

Joint coalition security forces board a MH-47 Chinook helicopter during an operation to capture a Taliban commander Jan. 18, 2014, in Nahr-e Saraj district, Helmand province, Afghanistan. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Michael G. Herrero/ Released

1161465_zps3dce9c59.jpg

Afghan and coalition security forces prepare to take off on a MH-47 Chinook helicopter during an operation to capture a Taliban commander Jan. 18, 2014, in Nahr-e Saraj district, Helmand province, Afghanistan. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Michael G. Herrero/ Released)

1161466_zpsf101b671.jpg

Afghan and coalition security forces prepare to take off on a MH-47 Chinook helicopter during an operation to capture a Taliban commander Jan. 18, 2014, in Nahr-e Saraj district, Helmand province, Afghanistan. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Michael G. Herrero/ Released)

Rangers Lead the Way/Night Stalkes Don't Quit!

Video was pretty moto. As for the choice of music ... well let's just say id rather listen to a safety brief by my battalion CO, than to hear that craziness.

Back