substitute for Lariam?

So if I bin the Lariam for Doxy, stick to the regular frequent alcohol intake, eat gherkins and only have intimate relationships with sea cucumbers - it should be ok?

Alright, I am buying that :cool:

So if I bin the Lariam for Doxy, stick to the regular frequent alcohol intake, eat gherkins and only have intimate relationships with sea cucumbers - it should be ok?

Alright, I am buying that :cool:

You forgot the match heads.....maybe you can light the sea cucumbers on fire...;)

We used doxy in Timor. Did the job and it's not a gross tasting pill that you have to choke down.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,,22967940-31477,00.html?from=public_rss

SIGNIFICANT numbers of Australian Federal Police officers are returning from overseas service with serious stomach illnesses, amid claims the AFP is prescribing them an anti-malarial drug for too long.

Now this pops up, I've had two endoscopies and am currently on a couple of different pills to keep my guts in line. I'll be looking at hitting up vet affairs to take on the cost of that little expense in the near future....

Wanker!

There are so many people that think they just need to take a pill and forget the risk, the best thing to do is to be constantly vigilant about the threat always have long sleeves, mozzie repellent, mozzie eradication plan (if possible) in place, the pills should not be the first line of defense.

Wanker!

There are so many people that think they just need to take a pill and forget the risk, the best thing to do is to be constantly vigilant about the threat always have long sleeves, mozzie repellent, mozzie eradication plan (if possible) in place, the pills should not be the first line of defense.

Its SOP's for Us while on Deployment to wear long Sleeves.. I'haven't been away for a while but I think they parade the Young Inf Guys to make sure they take their meds.

the best thing to do is to be constantly vigilant about the threat always have long sleeves, mozzie repellent, mozzie eradication plan (if possible) in place, the pills should not be the first line of defense.
Good advice. Of course mosquito eradication is the reason why the U.S. succeeded in building the Panama Canal...

Its SOP's for Us while on Deployment to wear long Sleeves.. I'haven't been away for a while but I think they parade the Young Inf Guys to make sure they take their meds.

Everything remotely field based required the wearing of long sleeves with us.

Any rambo idiot that tried to roll his sleeves up was made to leopard crawl on gravel until he realised the error of his ways }:-)

Ok, as my anti malaria-drug experiments continue. Malarone seems to be the very best - if you are in a Muslim country and in all possible lack of alcohol.
No sideffects what so ever except that you lose your memory COMPLETLY. Nothing uncommon I guess after a certain intake but this should not happen after 2 Heineken Freaking expensive too.
Better luck with the Dox.

Back