Thank you everyone

GhillieDude08

Unverified
I would like to say thank you to everyone who helped me on this website. I go to Marine Corps bootcamp on Monday with an Communications contract. I appreciate the members who gave me info and guidance while I was on this website. My overall goal within the Corps is to become a MARSOC CSO. The info on this website has helped me tremendously.

Do what they say
Keep your mouth shut
Give it 100%

And you'll do fine. Good luck with your ambitions.

Apply what you've learned plus some common sense and you'll do well. I look forward to hearing from you after graduation!

Huh.

You'll be in "receiving" or just being picked up by a platoon on the Marine Corps birthday and then Veteran's Day is right after.

If you choose to revisit this thread when you get back, write a note or two about those two days of your first week.

Very curious to know if they will fuck with you worse on those days because you are not yet officially a Marine or a Vet, or if instead they give you the opportunity to share in the moment.

I genuinely hope it is the latter.

Last edited:
Huh.

You'll be in "receiving" or just being picked up by a platoon on the Marine Corps birthday and then Veteran's Day is right after.

If you choose to revisit this thread when you get back, write a note or two about those two days of your first week.

Very curious to know if they will fuck with you worse on those days because you are not yet officially a Marine or a Vet, or if instead they give you the opportunity to share in the moment.

I genuinely hope it is the latter.
I'll make sure to.

If you take nothing from this site...:D:ROFLMAO:
I'll get a big one on my back.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
When they ask for a scribe, volunteer. You'll thank me later when you are writing the fire watch list.

Agree! Somehow I ended up as the a bootcamp admin for someone of NCO rank. Always knew what the next training day brought -

As soon as you get there put the biggest recruit in The Camel Clutch. It will show you how alpha you are to the DIs.

Now you're just messing with him, you know they don't teach Camel Clutch until third phase!

Oh yeah...don't let those butcher Navy docs take your wisdom teeth! They use recruits for practice!

Of course you think I'm fucking with you, but remember this when they tell you that they are coming out!

upload_2016-11-2_22-31-40.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally graduated Bootcamp with Bravo Co. I got slayed alot during bootcamp. I got Field Wireman so I'm thinking real hard about going for Recon at MCT. Glad to be back.

Congrats on becoming a Marine! Cable Dawg though? That will provide you with some extra motivation to go MARSOC. Good luck!

@GhillieDude08 Congrats and welcome home, Marine!!! Fucking love seeing a high school kid signs onto the site and then report back after boot camp.

By the way, answer to my question?

Last edited:
Back