The China Thread (Threat)

Last edited:
Remember when Trump was trying to gut and destroy TikTok. It's too bad that didn't get done.

Remember when Trump was trying to gut and destroy TikTok. It's too bad that didn't get done.
Yep! The rot within our system runs deep. China's investment into the Deep State has been very lucrative. That and their PSYOPS campaigns have been a resounding success for them.

Yep! And it pains me to this day to think about what he could’ve accomplished if he would’ve stayed off of Twitter and let his policies do his talking.

He was supposed to bring the republican party together, not tear it apart; he was the one who would expose the ultra-left; Instead he only made them stronger.

Seriously... mean tweets? No one believes that line of BS anymore. An election was stolen and the puppet put in place is firmly in the pockets of the PRC. Twitter has been revealed to be the sham and our MSM is a shittier woke version of Pravda.

To top everything off, China the people who literally vivisect people alive are gonna "help" administer US mid-term elections... yeah, that dog don't hunt.

Problem Child Reaction GIF

But sure, lets blame "mean tweets".

Seriously... mean tweets? No one believes that line of BS anymore. An election was stolen and the puppet put in place is firmly in the pockets of the PRC. Twitter has been revealed to be the sham and our MSM is a shittier woke version of Pravda.

To top everything off, China the people who literally vivisect people alive are gonna "help" administer US mid-term elections... yeah, that dog don't hunt.

Problem Child Reaction GIF

But sure, lets blame "mean tweets".
Sources? Anyone looking for a source?

Had Trump stayed off Twitter the amount of corruption required to prevent his re-election would be staggering. He'd have been a B-29 to Biden's Japan without his Twitter tirades.

Liked his support of Israel, his stand on illegal immigration, his dialogue with NK and a number of his policies...but the man never missed an opportunity to open his big mouth and take it over the top. The stolen election shit was the last straw for me.

Liked his support of Israel, his stand on illegal immigration, his dialogue with NK and a number of his policies...but the man never missed an opportunity to open his big mouth and take it over the top. The stolen election shit was the last straw for me.

My thoughts on Trump are complicated and given my inability to keep it short are...lengthy.

Trump straight up, no shit, tried to provoke a war with Iran post-election but pre-inauguration.

Whether I shouldn't, I can lay out my case, but I'd like to think my rep on this board is enough. Regardless, we did some provocative shit and the Iranians didn't bite. I worked in one of AFCENT's command and control facilities and watched it unfold in real time. Look up "bomber task force" and that should help anyone connect the dots.

My thoughts on Trump are complicated and given my inability to keep it short are...lengthy.

Trump straight up, no shit, tried to provoke a war with Iran post-election but pre-inauguration.

Whether I shouldn't, I can lay out my case, but I'd like to think my rep on this board is enough. Regardless, we did some provocative shit and the Iranians didn't bite. I worked in one of AFCENT's command and control facilities and watched it unfold in real time. Look up "bomber task force" and that should help anyone connect the dots.
I'm interested in this. I looked up "bomber task force" in the context of Iran, but it seems like we were doing those kinds of ops well before the election. Understanding that I just did a quick skim, it also seemed to me like these were usual, legit show-of-force measures that we regularly take against our adversaries, such as in the waters around Taiwan.

The most provocative thing I can recall President Trump doing towards Iran was the Suleimani strike, but that also happened pre-election IIRC.

I remember some people making the claim the President Trump would start a war to try to stay in power after he lost the election, but IMO these were the same kind of people who made similar comments about President Obama, just on the other side.

It also seems to me that if President Trump really wanted war with Iran, he could have legitimately directed steps that would have ensured that it happened.

IMO (again), we are already at war with Iran. From the Levant to South America to Iraq, and now even in our homeland (targeting Salman Rushdie and John Bolton), Iran has attacked us, and our allies and interests, again and again. In Iraq they were the ones supplying the materials for the game-changing EFPs, and providing the expertise for insurgents on the ground to carry out complex attacks that kidnapped and killed our service members.

Whatever his motivations, I think President Trump generally made the right calls vis-à-vis Iran. Tearing up the Framework was the right call. Suleimani? Glad he's dead. Deterrence through military and economic coercion? That's probably the only thing that's going to work at this point.

I'm open to persuasion about the bolded part, but I'm not seeing it right now.

It also seems to me that if President Trump really wanted war with Iran, he could have legitimately directed steps that would have ensured that it happened.

Here's the deal.

BTF wasn't a state secret, we published that wherever we could, but BTF was part of the show.

We took our...tactical assets and put them over the Arabian Gulf. We had them use the old Cold War tactic of running in towards the Iranian coast, but we did something a bit different. Certain code words are used for certain activities. Some are widely known, some are not. For example, "Fox Two" indicates the launch of an infrared guided missile like the Sidewinder. Our tactical assets used other code words in the clear, along with flight profiles, to simulate "actions" against Iran. To a layman like myself, the type and quantity of assets in the air at that time, coupled with their flight profiles, could give one the impression of..."penetrating the airspace" of another country.

Look, whatever we want to think of Iran and the bulk of the nations out there, they understand our mission profiles. They can look at our flight patterns and figure out what is going on; in fact that is a means of identifying certain aircraft. Before anyone loses their mind over this, look up Operation Bolo. Acting like one thing while being something else isn't new in aerial warfare.

Without too many specifics beyond the above, our air and naval forces implemented profiles which could elicit a response. I'm giving away secrets? Eh, look up the Navy Triton that was shot down...do you think that was without some background? Shit doesn't happen in a vacuum. They took some of our sailors hostage...and that wasn't part of a broader undeclared war? American, please...

At the end of the day, people need to step back and consider the totality of a picture instead of isolated events. If they will do that then a lot of foreign and domestic events will pop into focus. Don't look at today or this month, look at this year or the last decade and suddenly some things will make sense.

Believe me or not, I'm onboard and I understand, but Trump tried to provoke a war with Iran in December of 2020. There's no other way to explain what our air and naval forces did that month and I watched it all in real time courtesy of radar and Link 16 data.

Meanwhile Canada buys into the Belt and Road bullshit.

Chinese government launches 'Belt and Road' warehouse in Surrey

Hate the CCP, but god damn they've got the geopolitical influence game down. Imagine the types of gains the US would have made in
South America if we had done something like this to combat the soviets, rather than continuously installing semi-fascist puppet governments/letting "Pro-American" dictators stay in power.

I'm interested in this. I looked up "bomber task force" in the context of Iran, but it seems like we were doing those kinds of ops well before the election. Understanding that I just did a quick skim, it also seemed to me like these were usual, legit show-of-force measures that we regularly take against our adversaries, such as in the waters around Taiwan.

The most provocative thing I can recall President Trump doing towards Iran was the Suleimani strike, but that also happened pre-election IIRC.

I remember some people making the claim the President Trump would start a war to try to stay in power after he lost the election, but IMO these were the same kind of people who made similar comments about President Obama, just on the other side.

IMO (again), we are already at war with Iran. From the Levant to South America to Iraq, and now even in our homeland (targeting Salman Rushdie and John Bolton), Iran has attacked us, and our allies and interests, again and again. In Iraq they were the ones supplying the materials for the game-changing EFPs, and providing the expertise for insurgents on the ground to carry out complex attacks that kidnapped and killed our service members.

Whatever his motivations, I think President Trump generally made the right calls vis-à-vis Iran. Tearing up the Framework was the right call. Suleimani? Glad he's dead. Deterrence through military and economic coercion? That's probably the only thing that's going to work at this point.

The whole thing came about because of a report by the New Yorker that said Gen. Milley had to repeatedly talk Trump and other non-military officials out of ordering a strike on Iran.

Does that sound like something Trump wanted to do? Sure, but I don't think it would have been him trying to start a war to stay in power so much as him listening to the hawks in his cabinet.

Trump did not want a war, the chairman believed, but he kept pushing for a missile strike in response to various provocations against U.S. interests in the region. Milley, by statute the senior military adviser to the President, was worried that Trump might set in motion a full-scale conflict that was not justified. Trump had a circle of Iran hawks around him and was close with the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who was also urging the Administration to act against Iran after it was clear that Trump had lost the election. “If you do this, you’re gonna have a fucking war,” Milley would say.

I fully agree with your bolded statements. We're in a "warm" conflict with Iran. They do a lot more to push close to actual war than either the Chinese or Russians do.

The whole thing came about because of a report by the New Yorker that said Gen. Milley had to repeatedly talk Trump and other non-military officials out of ordering a strike on Iran.

Does that sound like something Trump wanted to do? Sure, but I don't think it would have been him trying to start a war to stay in power so much as him listening to the hawks in his cabinet.

Remember when the Iranians smoked that civilian airliner around the time of the Iranian strikes in Iraq? Yeah...shooting down that airliner saved a BUNCH of lives. Killing those civilians, however tragic, averted...
Anyway, how's everyone's weather?

Back