The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Interesting.. because I've scoured some of the public manifests for flights and didn't see any of that. only the pictures of Bill on the plane and plenty of incrementing evidence of prince andrew.

It wasn't one to his island, which may be why you missed it. Unsealed flight logs show that Trump was on Epstein's private jet in 1997

I don't think that's enough to say "Trump is free and clear" because he didn't go there though.

Epstein also threw a bunch of parties in New York and Florida that apparently had underaged kids at them as well.

I doubt we ever get hard evidence for them all, but public opinion is still a thing.

What do Trump, Clinton, and Andrew have in common?

Rich, powerful men with a proclivity for much younger, attractive women. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that they had sex with an underaged girl at a party thrown by a man known to keep teenagers around for that purpose.

It wasn't one to his island, which may be why you missed it. Unsealed flight logs show that Trump was on Epstein's private jet in 1997

I don't think that's enough to say "Trump is free and clear" because he didn't go there though.

Epstein also threw a bunch of parties in New York and Florida that apparently had underaged kids at them as well.

I doubt we ever get hard evidence for them all, but public opinion is still a thing.

Rich, powerful men with a proclivity for much younger, attractive women. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that they had sex with an underaged girl at a party thrown by a man known to keep teenagers around for that purpose.

I didn't miss it. I remember what came out of it was that he was on the plane for a very typical and short trip that had nothing to do with anything. I don't think anyone is denying the fact that they knew each other. There's plenty of pictures saying otherwise. I think we should be careful on accusations that any assortment with him is automatically related to child exploitation. There's enough evidence against Clinton publicly that at least make him incredibly naïve, or complicit. Same with Prince Andrew.

You don't think someone having sex with Trump would have come out and said something by now? Clinton and Andrews have accusers, where is Trump's accuser?
Insinuating POTUS is a pedophile without proof is pretty low.

You don't think someone having sex with Trump would have come out and said something by now? Clinton and Andrews have accusers, where is Trump's accuser?
Insinuating POTUS is a pedophile without proof is pretty low.

Dude -

Those are some pretty heavy accusations you are throwing around.

You're both right, I definitely phrased that badly there, my mistake.

It was not meant as an accusation. It was intended as a "these three guys have similar personalities, I wouldn't be surprised if there were similar incidents."

Do I think Trump slept with underage girls?
No.

Would I be surprised if it came out he did?
Also no.

As @Florida173 put it, I'm of the mindset that some people associating were at least "naive, if not complicit".

My girl JizzLane is back in the news with a $30 million bail offer. Poor thing isn't doing very well in prison and needs to be home for the holidays. Bonus: she named her husband, a tech CEO and former Coast Guard officer. I'm sure he doesn't look like a douche.
scott-mm-2-resized-1.jpg

He looks like Dan Ballz-erian got AIDS from a thousand SEAL dicks before quitting to go bugger stuffed animals.

Anyway, here's the article, available via several sources.

Ghislaine Maxwell and husband Scott Borgerson will put up $30M bail

Back