The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make ShadowSpear grate again by only posting positivity

I see what you did there, and it grates on my nerves.

BLOOD!!! GUTS!!! EMPTY PROMISES!!! BEER!!! SAVAGE VERBAL ABUSE!!! That's what this thread should be about, candidates - choose your weapons and go for the as gladiators to decimate your opponents.... In the words of the McLeod, "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"

Dammit Troll, I was calling out someone's pandering to minority groups and sneakily doing it myself immediately after. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dammit Troll, I was calling out someone's pandering to minority groups and sneakily doing it myself immediately after. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Smacktalking must include one-upsmanship. I win, and I don't even have a dog in the fight this time around. Just showing you NUGs how a veteran Shadowspear campaigner plays the real game here in the smacktalking thread... unfulfilled promises, then a hard dose of reality to make a point.

F'rinstance, you should make statements like:

"I will make all Marines Senior Members and junior Moderators on their first post, if they take a pledge to elect me King and support my overthrow of the oppressive reign of King Darth Tater Boon Shadowspear the First and his hoard of Minions, and will pray to the great Chesty for guidance in all matters; as a special reward all Marines will get beer on the 3rd Thursday of every month that begins with 'Q', and furthermore if elected, I will abide by all the moderation rules for the site, to keep order and righteousness alive here."

that's how this game is played....

Smacktalking must include one-upsmanship. I win, and I don't even have a dog in the fight this time around. Just showing you NUGs how a veteran Shadowspear campaigner plays the real game here in the smacktalking thread... unfulfilled promises, then a hard dose of reality to make a point.

F'rinstance, you should make statements like:

"I will make all Marines Senior Members and junior Moderators on their first post, if they take a pledge to elect me King and support my overthrow of the oppressive reign of King Darth Tater Boon Shadowspear the First and his hoard of Minions, and will pray to the great Chesty for guidance in all matters; as a special reward all Marines will get beer on the 3rd Thursday of every month that begins with 'Q', and furthermore if elected, I will abide by all the moderation rules for the site, to keep order and righteousness alive here."

that's how this game is played....

Wow, you got my vote(s)!!! Wait...are you even running???:-/ No matter, with all that pandering and other cool shit you're talkin about you can be the king.

When do I get my official Junior Moderator crash helmet and snorkel?

Is a purple brony anything like a BLUE WAFFLE? :ack::-o

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you got my vote(s)!!! Wait...are you even running???:-/ No matter, with all that pandering and other cool shit you're talkin about you can be the king.

When do I get my official Junior Moderator crash helmet and snorkel?

Is a purple brony anything like a BLUE WAFFLE? :ack::-o

Hate for even mentioning Bravo Whiskey..... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I want to burn all you blue waffle lovers in a fire!

flamethrower.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back