The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft. He'll always be a little "t" to me

I spy a new nickname!

lilt.jpg

So Ooh-Rah raises his Anime built virginity shield in response to Metal Mom's delusional belief that anyone is taking it easy on her.

The fact is you need to receive less bashing and more sandwich orders.

Interestingly, Troll will post something tomorrow because evolution has ensured that old, decrepit ass people shutdown after a certain hour faster than a ghetto laptop that got its power cord bumped.

Red Flag taking man lessons from Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner explains a lot actually
First off - Ooh-Rah was not shielding me. It was a warning-be careful for what you wish for.I realize I am not in the running anymore but still have words.
Hate Ape- once you are done picking off the cooties listen up. You wish to be TLDR-but he wouldnt even allow you to walk behind his shadow let alone be in it. Keep it going:}

Take note: This is where ass is shown, hyperbole thrown, and a smackdown laid.

You infer that I'm a nerd. How is that a negative feature for access and moderation of an internet accessed forum? You try to spin it as though I *CAN* be out of pocket. I don't subsribe to your posting technique, which if I might add, is akin to a Venn diagram between verbal fecal liquifaction and over 9000 monkeys with keyboards. I choose to make minimal posts, in a generally articulate manner, to get my points across. Not just throw everything at a wall and be happy if something sticks.

You infer that somehow you can actually have more regular internet access than me. Do you have a backup Iridium with data connection? Do you have multiple avenues of access? These are all things I bring to the table that you, dare I say, outright lack. Nevermind compunction, composure, and comprehension of the most major aspect of this forum... SOF.

I live and work out of a mobile TOC. I also understand the meaning of TEAM, as this isn't a sole moderatorship, but a TEAM effort between all who are elected and selected. The concept seems to elude you.

As for me solely, I also have minions that have direct contact information and will not hesitate to contact me if something is actionable. I bring a team straight to the table of all seeing eyes and ears, a better intelligence network than the NSA. What do you bring? A potato computer and some inarticulate grunting? That's all I see from my perspective, but the masses shall decide the ultimate decision.

As for the Beer Party, I raise my stein in their honor and am proud to accept their support.
Bruh. Please. I have FiOS to my apartment. I have university internet at my day job. New York City has multiple backbones running through Manhattan, served by a plethora of massive macro cell towers. Hell, you wanna talk connectivity? Our subways smell like piss and vomit but they have fucking wifi. Shit, I can cue up a ban while going under the Holland tunnel and desperately trying not to hear the homeless guy in the next car taking a shit. You have Iridium? That's cute. Compared to you, I have Osmium. Take a second and Bing that one.

And you want to talk about compunction (poor choice of word here) and composure? I deal with Tier 1 SJWs who remind me that my lack of support for Palestine is a racist microaggression and support for white rape culture. That I'm literally Hitler for not sacrificing my first born for HDR22. Liberal as I may be, it takes every fiber of my soul not to camel clutch these fucks until their Mom feels it. Tell me, what sort of adversity do you deal with on the road? Tweakers? Truthers? Trumpites? You can take your "mobile TOC" and shove it right up your Assad!

Face it Ranger "Hussein" Psych, the people have spoken: through sheer effort and force of will alone, I have overtaken you in the polls, overcoming a 10 vote deficit in less than a day. These noble Spearians, We The People, dont want you. They don't want @Totentanz. They don't want @pardus. The people have spoken and they want New York values all up in this bitch!

Bruh. Please. I have FiOS to my apartment. I have university internet at my day job. New York City has multiple backbones running through Manhattan, served by a plethora of massive macro cell towers. Hell, you wanna talk connectivity? Our subways smell like piss and vomit but they have fucking wifi. Shit, I can cue up a ban while going under the Holland tunnel and desperately trying not to hear the homeless guy in the next car taking a shit. You have Iridium? That's cute. Compared to you, I have Osmium. Take a second and Bing that one.

And you want to talk about compunction (poor choice of word here) and composure? I deal with Tier 1 SJWs who remind me that my lack of support for Palestine is a racist microaggression and support for white rape culture. That I'm literally Hitler for not sacrificing my first born for HDR22. Liberal as I may be, it takes every fiber of my soul not to camel clutch these fucks until their Mom feels it. Tell me, what sort of adversity do you deal with on the road? Tweakers? Truthers? Trumpites? You can take your "mobile TOC" and shove it right up your Assad!

Face it Ranger "Hussein" Psych, the people have spoken: through sheer effort and force of will alone, I have overtaken you in the polls, overcoming a 10 vote deficit in less than a day. These noble Spearians, We The People, dont want you. They don't want @Totentanz. They don't want @pardus. The people have spoken and they want New York values all up in this bitch!
Oh damn son. That might be a game changer right there.

If only mods could ban anyone.

If they could we wouldn't have admins because all of us would get the boot. Without our iron will the mods would form a Voltron of Stupid or a Human Stupidpede, jamming their heads into the other's asses in a never ending cycle of violence and derp.

Admins alone move the wheels of history!!!!!!!!!!!

I was counting on free media coverage of my speeches and rallies... cricket

Do you even know how to internet? You have FiOS and vomit-covered wifi or Joel Osmentium or whatever, but the Reply feature escapes your liberal, (Little "l") Ivy League education?

Who are you talking to?
That was a third-person plural "bruh", bruh. It was directed to the whole field, generally.

YOU SEE? The SS(e) fears the take-no-shit attitude of renegade candidate Deathy McDeath! They're doing everything in their power to try and stop him before he destroys their party! You see what I'm up against? Entrenched money and power at every level, but I keep on winning! I already overtook @Ranger Psych and @Totentanz , and in just two more votes I'll overtake @pardus who, I might add, is due for a retirement anyway.

Deathy McDeath - For a better today - And a better tomorrow - And a better yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back