The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TLDR20 and he has already pledged to back me.

Really, all of you lower-performing candidates should realize the folly of your ways and pledge your votes to the #1 stunna.

Deathy McDeath - he'll mod you like one of his French girls

Do you mean one of your multiple personalities? Pretty sure there are meds and therapy for that.

Hang in there, little guy(s).

In a last ditch effort to surge me ahead in the polls:
I just got my hotel room at the Venetian for SHOT Show. All my voters will receive employment forms to attend the show. In addition to attendance, you will be invited as my personal entourage to all the penthouse parties that I will be attending. And let the record show, we have never held back at said parties lol. There are Shadowspear members that can attest.

So go to the polls and vote. A vote for me is a vote for the best time of your life.
God Bless America and God Bless Shadowspear.
Hope you can deliver....

I just got my hotel room at the Venetian for SHOT Show. All my voters will receive employment forms to attend the show. In addition to attendance, you will be invited as my personal entourage to all the penthouse parties that I will be attending. And let the record show, we have never held back at said parties lol. There are Shadowspear members that can attest.

So go to the polls and vote. A vote for me is a vote for the best time of your life.

I'll bring the Cuban cigars!

i-dont-always-74qw5p.jpg

W
T
F
!

Dude. I so got you into that show to begin with. Now you're selling out?

Hmmmm, come to think of it. That's a mod move alright.
VOTE AKKEITH!

I need to get back to SHOT show. It was the perfect pre deployment blow out! 8-)

I have a simple message for the PLA hackers currently data mining the site:

做出正确的选择。投票 Deathy McDeath !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back