The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a fun vacation.
Dog...you can't even spell, and I've a knife.

Nice burn...isn't the purpose of that thread to spew BS?

The grown-ups are talking, junior. Fantasyland is over there to the right, just past Space Mountain. I believe there's still a horsey carousel so you should feel right at home. Your "I never thought it would happen to me" sexual fantasies and dreams that Cav was actually cool will fit right in with the make-believe theme.

The grown-ups are talking, junior. Fantasyland is over there to the right, just past Space Mountain. I believe there's still a horsey carousel so you should feel right at home. Your "I never thought it would happen to me" sexual fantasies and dreams that Cav was actually cool will fit right in with the make-believe theme.
But it never happened for you...Cav is epic, unlike tomorrow-land we haven't been left behind. Still out front.

But it never happened for you...Cav is epic, unlike tomorrow-land we haven't been left behind. Still out front.

CHARRRRGE!

104303085-boy-dressed-as-a-cowboy-and-riding-a-red-gettyimages.jpg

In all seriousness, I do hope the newly elected Moderators take their positions seriously and truly do moderate the posts/flow of discussion as well as taking back some of the assumed "authority" from the site administrators.

I strongly advocate are more separation of powers: would a moderator respond to the questions/provide resolutions in the help section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back