The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-dont-always-qr52vd.jpg

In all seriousness, I do hope the newly elected Moderators take their positions seriously and truly do moderate the posts/flow of discussion as well as taking back some of the assumed "authority" from the site administrators.

I strongly advocate are more separation of powers: would a moderator respond to the questions/provide resolutions in the help section?

What the hell is this?

Back to the insipid, simplistic blathering from the candidates, please. :D:thumbsup::-"

In all seriousness, I do hope the newly elected Moderators take their positions seriously and truly do moderate the posts/flow of discussion as well as taking back some of the assumed "authority" from the site administrators.

I strongly advocate are more separation of powers: would a moderator respond to the questions/provide resolutions in the help section?

admin.png
- These guys are the final authorities on the site. Aside from implementing upgrades and changes to the site, they create site policy and have the final say in vetting and banning members.

mod.png
- The moderating staff are responsible for maintaining the board and being a neutral party in member disputes. The staff position is strictly volunteer and they may resign at any time. These are the people you should go to for disputes, merge requests, deletions, and edits before raising issues with an administrator. Clicking the "report post" button is the ideal method of gaining staff attention.

admin.png
- These guys are the final authorities on the site. Aside from implementing upgrades and changes to the site, they create site policy and have the final say in vetting and banning members.

mod.png
- The moderating staff are responsible for maintaining the board and being a neutral party in member disputes. The staff position is strictly volunteer and they may resign at any time. These are the people you should go to for disputes, merge requests, deletions, and edits before raising issues with an administrator. Clicking the "report post" button is the ideal method of gaining staff attention.

Kindda like the military CoC....:-"

OK. Let me first say. I hate each and everyone of you. Not just a passing hate, a deep seated hate that would allow me to set up a deck chair, table and umbrella, in order to watch you all drown in a pool of Kradle's music while I sip a nice cold beer.
I'm going to pretend that you meant to say 'I hate everyone by Ex3'. :youllpay:

This is sad. @Marauder06 lives, he dies, he lives again. By V8 we witness. Mediocre. @Deathy McDeath and that whole Marine liberal thing. Cool angle, bro. You're more Bradsea Manning than Chesty Puller. Do we have any other candidates? Some old guy, a Kiwi, a math nerd, a Ranger who can dunk standing flat footed and whatever rabble showed up. You're all as forgettable as the others are pathetic.

We need some deus ex machine candidate to pluck from thin air. Like your vote matters. How quaint.

This is sad. @Marauder06 lives, he dies, he lives again. By V8 we witness. Mediocre. @Deathy McDeath and that whole Marine liberal thing. Cool angle, bro. You're more Bradsea Manning than Chesty Puller. Do we have any other candidates? Some old guy, a Kiwi, a math nerd, a Ranger who can dunk standing flat footed and whatever rabble showed up. You're all as forgettable as the others are pathetic.

We need some deus ex machine candidate to pluck from thin air. Like your vote matters. How quaint.
z6L4946.gif

Last edited:

I will pluck your soul through the back of your neck for referring to me as forgettable.

Reactions: CDG
Nice burn...isn't the purpose of that thread to spew BS?

Political based blatherings, mostly between those on the ticket. I guess you missed that part of the thread Title," The Moderating Election Smacktalking, and Smear Campaign".

This has nothing to do with your vacation trip, or sniping at random site members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back