The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jedi with his light saber in hand, and his thumb is on the switch. He watches; quiet and unseen:ninja:. As the line of newbies que up for vetting. All goes well until a Boy Scout goes by with the claim of SOF. No supporting docs. The light saber flashes on as The Jedi carves things up some. Bits and pieces settle to the floor. The Saber winks off and the Jedi is still there, :ninja: quiet and watching.

Last edited:
Maybe I should bring back my Monday's posts, just so y'all have something to read. This thread's putting me to sleep.

The problem with @Marauder06 is we don't even know if she/he was BORN A CHICK OR NOT.

I want to see the birth certificate. Not the fake one made up by the cis-gender-mass media agenda but THE REAL ONE.

You've obviously never met him. Girls aren't that tall.

oh, wait a minute....

C'mon gramps, you already gave up the post. You threw up your head, yelled "I QUIT!!", and proved that you can't hack it. You're the Donald Blythe of the forum - stick to education, 'cuz you've got no penchant for power.

KpBzc4L.jpg

Check it out: it takes a rough hand to get control of the -Spear. Thick, powerful hands to grasp the mighty shaft, with delicate and loving fingers to stroke it ever-so-tenderly. The shaft is thick, yet supple, and you never want to point it towards your face. Bad things always happen when you do that. You kept the Spear pointed at your face for too long, and look at the mess you made!

What this board needs is balance, a plurality of ideas. The mod staff needs another sane, liberal voice amongst the chittering hordes of moderators. Just like the light side needs the dark side, Rocky needs Apollo, and Stevie Wonder needs Paul McArtney, so too does the mod staff need another liberal voice to balance out the opposing forces. As it stands, I am the only True Liberal(TM) in this campaign, as @TLDR20 will attest.

What I promise:
*The return of Motivation Mondays!
*The indentured servitude of @Freefalling to ensure that Monday threads are posted!
*Interesting thinkpieces, succinctly quoted and summarized, that you probably won't read anyway
*Not only will I get rid of Shadowspear's gun free zones, but I will make the forum a GUN-REQUIRED ZONE. How many other candidates can promise that?
*I will ban on sight: Airsofters, gear queers, console jockeys, posers @Marauder06 and any dipshit douchebag that dare make their way into this safe space

A vote for @Deathy McDeath is a vote for progress, and a vote for the future. It's not a vote that says "Yes we can!", it's a vote that says "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS!!"
... you had me at Shaft.

Side note, I am offering my services as a freelance character assassin. I can be swayed with Red Man gold blend, Monster (preferably the Gronk "flavored"), Old Milwaukee, Sam Adams, pre-workout, Opiates, Jet skis, tauntauns, Thailand sex tours, and of course cold hard cash (I only accept Bit Coin via Silk Road). I don't really care who wins, but some of us just want to see the world burn...

You see, you see this is why I'm running; I'm an outsider, a renegade...

Brother, you just went full @pardus NEVER go full Pardus.

Look folks, Deathy here is far from an "outsider." He's as "insider" as they come. He's a Lear Jet liberal who talks a good game about being an "outsider" but is as "insider" as they come. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, got a college deferment to dodge the draft, and then ran off to some New England Ivy League cesspool where he hyphenated his last name learned to hate America. The last time I saw him, he was literally on a Gay Pride* OK it was actually Veterans Day float in downtown New York City.

In short, Deathy McDeath is the new Pardus.

Nonetheless, the gauntlet has been tossed down; I accept the challenge. As such, I get to choose weapons and conditions.

Marauder06 chooses... rap battle at 20 paces.

I call this one "8 Mile Ass Whoopin'"

"I am Marauder06 and I approved this message."

Bitch.

mara.jpg

... you had me at Shaft.

Side note, I am offering my services as a freelance character assassin. I can be swayed with Red Man gold blend, Monster (preferably the Gronk "flavored"), Old Milwaukee, Sam Adams, pre-workout, Opiates, Jet skis, tauntauns, Thailand sex tours, and of course cold hard cash (I only accept Bit Coin via Silk Road). I don't really care who wins, but some of us just want to see the world burn...

Only bitches chew Red Man, We all know Copenhagen Long Cut is the only real dip/chew. Haze yourself until you come up with good posts that help my favorite candidates.

Only bitches chew Red Man, We all know Copenhagen Long Cut is the only real dip/chew. Haze yourself until you come up with good posts that help my favorite candidates.

Half can pinch of long cut packed in my lip would go good with my whisky. But I gave that up 10 years ago, ummmm damn, may you burn in liberal hell tonight.

@Marauder06 just went full M&M on ShadowSpear. The gayness has cum full circle jerk.

Where is the local sheep shagging islander? His brand of homosexuality is about the only thing missing from this "I touch myself" thread.

VOTE HOOKERS & BLOW!

Look folks, Deathy here is far from an "outsider." He's as "insider" as they come. He's a Lear Jet liberal who talks a good game about being an "outsider" but is as "insider" as they come. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, got a college deferment to dodge the draft, and then ran off to some New England Ivy League cesspool where he hyphenated his last name learned to hate America. The last time I saw him, he was literally on a Gay Pride* OK it was actually Veterans Day float in downtown New York City.

Hmmm....mayhaps I was incorrect in my pictorial depiction on the prior page. It would appear instead that @Deathy McDeath is more :

upload_2016-6-25_21-35-16.png

This thread sucks. I'm going to eat my leftover lamb and Guinness stew then go to bed. Maybe tomorrow will see some type of improvement. This is the second worst election in America right now.

Yeah American Idol has been terrible since the beginning.

Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here. Red Man turns you into a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me. AND @Deathy McDeath.

YA'LL DONE FUCKED UP. YOU THINK THIS A GAME? YA'LL THINK THIS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME?! DEATHY IS ABOUT TO TAP THAT ASS. HE GOES TO COLLEGE. HE KNOWS BIG WORDS. HE'S THE BIG GOVERNMENT TYPE SHADOWSPEAR DOES NOT NEED NOR DO WE DESERVE BUT HERE HE COMES. HIS REIGN IS INEVITABLE. HE'S LIKE A LESS WELL HUNG HILLARY ROD-HAM CLINTON. HE'S THAT POST CHIPOTLE BOUT OF STOMACH AIDS. I LIKE BARBIE DOLLS. WOMEN WANT TO BE HIM (OR HER OR WHATEVER BECAUSE HE CAN SELF IDENTIFY AS A POTATO FOR ALL I CARE). MEN WANT TO SLEEP WITH HIM. YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD? WAIT...THAT CAME OUT WRONG...OR DID IT? YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK SHIT? YOU THINK YOU CAN PUT AIRSOFTERS AND HIGH SCHOOLERS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THE SEARCH BUTTON IN THEIR PLACE? NAH SON. NOT LIKE DEATHY. TO PARAPHRASE THAT GREAT MEXICAN-AMERICAN POET LOUIS CK "HE WILL TAKE A SHIT INSIDE YOUR SOUL." HE IS THE VIRTUAL JOHN CENA WE NEED TO COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND MAKE SHADOWSPEAR GREAT AGAIN.

NOW IS THE TIME. THE DARK ONE'S RISE IS COMING. GET ON BOARD AND MARK YOUR SELF WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST THAT IS @Deathy McDeath AND PREPARE FOR GLORY.

DEATHY/SATAN 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back