The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here. Red Man turns you into a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me. AND @Deathy McDeath.

YA'LL DONE FUCKED UP. YOU THINK THIS A GAME? YA'LL THINK THIS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME?! DEATHY IS ABOUT TO TAKE THAT ASS. HE GOES TO COLLEGE. HE KNOWS BIG WORDS. HE'S THE BIG GOVERNMENT TYPE SHADOWSPEAR DOES NOT NEED NOR DO WE DESERVE BUT HERE HE COMES. HIS REIGN IS INEVITABLE. HE'S LIKE A LESS WELL HUNG HILLARY ROD-HAM CLINTON. HE'S THAT POST CHIPOTLE BOUT OF STOMACH AIDS. WOMEN WANT TO BE HIM (OR HER OR WHATEVER BECAUSE HE CAN SELF IDENTIFY AS A POTATO FOR ALL I CARE). MEN WANT TO SLEEP WITH HIM. YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD? WAIT...THAT CAME OUT WRONG...OR DID IT? YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK SHIT? YOU THINK YOU CAN PUT AIRSOFTERS AND HIGH SCHOOLERS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THE SEARCH BUTTON IN THEIR PLACE? NAH SON. NOT LIKE DEATHY. TO PARAPHRASE THAT GREAT MEXICAN-AMERICAN POET LOUIS CK "HE WILL TAKE A SHIT INSIDE YOUR SOUL." HE IS THE VIRTUAL JOHN CENA WE NEED TO COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND MAKE SHADOWSPEAR GREAT AGAIN.

NOW IS THE TIME. THE DARK ONE'S RISE IS COMING. GET ON BOARD AND MARK YOUR SELF WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST THAT IS @Deathy McDeath AND PREPARE FOR GLORY.

DEATHY/SATAN 2016

Brother, you just went full @pardus NEVER go full Pardus.

Look folks, Deathy here is far from an "outsider." He's as "insider" as they come. He's a Lear Jet liberal who talks a good game about being an "outsider" but is as "insider" as they come. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, got a college deferment to dodge the draft, and then ran off to some New England Ivy League cesspool where he hyphenated his last name learned to hate America. The last time I saw him, he was literally on a Gay Pride* OK it was actually Veterans Day float in downtown New York City.

In short, Deathy McDeath is the new Pardus.

Nonetheless, the gauntlet has been tossed down; I accept the challenge. As such, I get to choose weapons and conditions.

Marauder06 chooses... rap battle at 20 paces.

I call this one "8 Mile Ass Whoopin'"

View attachment 15849

Don't come for me son
Your name'll never be known
For your rapping skills
So just go on home
To the wife and kids and say hi for me
Cuz when I slay your ass
They'll be calling me daddy
Go home boy
You're done, you finished
This season, this election, the life
You can't win it
But hey, why do we beef?
You're a great man, and great poster
I wish you great success in life
We know you're no poser
Wherever you go I know you'll find success
Oh one more thing hash tag /IKIS

Alight- looking at this thread, I was overwhelmed by the mediocrity. The lack of effort. There are heroes in the hall of Fame (@Marauder06 @Freefalling and most notably myself) that cringe at the feeble attempt at shit talking here.

I'd like to help this 'kinder/gentler' crop of wanna be's. Considering I am cream of the crop, I would like to honor my services to any candidate willing to pay the price.

My inbox is open and I am accepting offers.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled shit show.

Last edited:
I heard your inbox is always open for the right price.
See guys? This is the shit I was talking about. Instead of measured and witty retorts, we have "HAHAH UR GHEY SHEEP KIWI OI OI OI".

Go back to the Shire, nerd. Grown men are talking.

**reads election rules***

Oh shit I cant get elected to supreme leader by winning this?!!

My fellow Shadowspearians... (in a fake southern accent) I don't feel no ways tired. I've come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me. Let's not kid ourselves, mod elections are a popularity contest. Some prior moderators have done an excellent job fostering some great discussions. I get along with the old mods great. I love prior mods. However, some of them, not all of them, but some, are MURDERERS AND RAPISTS and you have to ask yourselves. Do we REALLY know who they are? I mean, do we REALLY? Is there any way to truly vet them? The Director of the FBI says there is no way to actually vet them.

I disappeared from the forum for a long time, but I am back, and I have a lot more free time, and a lot less wives than at any point in history.

My qualifications speak for themselves. I am all-around just a dirty bastard, and I've even been accused of war crimes.

Why vote for the establishment? A vote for me is a vote to take your forum back. I will make Shadowspear great again.

*Paid for by the Committee to Not Elect Pardus (you old bastard) and Lying Crooked Mara.

Mara doesn't support the 2nd Amendment. He even came out and said confiscation was the goal.
Mara.jpg

Attachments

• Mara.jpg
    Mara.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1
@moobob , you're trying to get votes by invoking a fake accent, endorsing Trump, and are telling people "Don't view my past performance, please just believe me- I deserve this job!"

Negative 6 points for the initial post, another negative 4 for the shitty meme.

@moobob , you're trying to get votes by invoking a fake accent, endorsing Trump, and are telling people "Don't view my past performance, please just believe me- I deserve this job!"

Negative 6 points for the initial post, another negative 4 for the shitty meme.
@amlove21 Who are you, ACORN?
I'm the candidate this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. I'm trying to run a positive campaign, but I'll call you if we need the medevac ring extended.

Establishment surrogates are everywhere. Don't be deceived ShadowSpearians.

@amlove21 Who are you, ACORN?
I'm the candidate this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. I'm trying to run a positive campaign, but I'll call you if we need the medevac ring extended.

Establishment surrogates are everywhere. Don't be deceived ShadowSpearians.
PJ's don't do MEDEVAC. I either have to believe that you're ignorant or arrogant at this point.

So, the question those seeing this need to ask themselves is - is @moobob to dumb to know what the specific Special Operations forces do for core mission sets, or was he attacking a well- liked senior member because he's an insecure ingenue? I'd would posit that neither one of those (and it must be one of those two) is a trait you want from the Moderators here. I want my moderators knowledgable, and I want them experienced enough to know when the'yre overmatched.

Your call, SS.

(ETA - I am neither senior nor well liked. I did it for the lulz.)

Last edited:
PJ's don't do MEDEVAC. I either have to believe that you're ignorant or arrogant at this point.

So, the question those seeing this need to ask themselves is - is @moobob to dumb to know what the specific Special Operations forces do for core mission sets, or was he attacking a well- liked senior member because he's an insecure ingenue? I'd would posit that neither one of those (and it must be one of those two) is a trait you want from the Moderators here. I want my moderators knowledgable, and I want them experienced enough to know when the'yre overmatched.

Your call, SS.

(ETA - I am neither senior nor well liked. I did it for the lulz.)
But, Nat Geo said you did MEDEVAC?

This forum needs youth. Imagine the chaos that will ensue when all 4 moderators are absent from office due to their old feeble bodies finally giving out.
I bring youth to this forum. We need a representative on this board of moderators that doesn't get the over 55 discount at the movie theater. I order off the regular menu, not the one in the back with the small plates and soft foods.

I am the best moderator possible. I've been here for years. I don't post much. I am in the Shadows, reading, lurking, waiting for the proper moment to fan the flames.

I call on all Marines and Shadowspear members who are not card holders of the AARP to go to the polling thread and vote for sanity. A vote wasted on these other guys is a vote for dementia.

God Bless America and God Bless Shadowspear.

(So now if you old people "Hate" this post, you hate America.. And Shadowspear.)

While the vast majority of candidates for moderatorship are typically found hunting about for blinker fluid, muffler bearings and range fan extension cords.... I have to support a few fellow candidates.

Deathy may have liberal leanings, but I know he's not coming for my guns or money.
Marauder, well, he's good with big words and tall people are never wrong...like me.
Red Flag is also a high caliber individual of multiple talents.

That's who I support as my compatriots in this cluster of an election. Looking beyond myself and these candidates? It's worse than trying to watch the election debates for the US Presidency this year.

A vote for me, is a vote well spent.

Safe Space Microaggression amlove21 uses words like... overmatched, arrogant, insecure. Hollow words from a hollow man. Ragging on PJs is considered a hate crime in the Obama DoJ, but political correctness is killing this forum. Shadow forums with no congressional oversight. Rigged elections. Pardus is months away from acquiring weapons of ass destruction and NOONE will talk about it. Space Space Microaggression amlove21 is just an establishment surrogate peddling tired establishment candidates. I trust the people to not take anything he says seriously.

And no, I have never been on, nor do I know anything about these Special Operations you speak of. But I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express and I have mad airsoft skillz, and that makes me more qualified to be a mod than Space Space Microaggression amlove21 and or any of the establishment candidates he supports with his illegal campaign donations from Saudi Arabia.

While the vast majority of candidates for moderatorship are typically found hunting about for blinker fluid, muffler bearings and range fan extension cords.... I have to support a few fellow candidates.

Deathy may have liberal leanings, but I know he's not coming for my guns or money.
Marauder, well, he's good with big words and tall people are never wrong...like me.
Red Flag is also a high caliber individual of multiple talents.

That's who I support as my compatriots in this cluster of an election. Looking beyond myself and these candidates? It's worse than trying to watch the election debates for the US Presidency this year.

A vote for me, is a vote well spent.
I voted for you at random because I just want to watch the world burn...

See guys? This is the shit I was talking about. Instead of measured and witty retorts, we have "HAHAH UR GHEY SHEEP KIWI OI OI OI".

Go back to the Shire, nerd. Grown men are talking.

**reads election rules***

Oh shit I cant get elected to supreme leader by winning this?!!

Grown men? I'd much prefer the company of your mother anyway.

Good day, sir.

If @Deathy McDeath wins Moderatorship, there will be a significant departure of rational and level-headed members leaving this site and an UNPRECIDENTED influx of MSNBC regulars.

His followers will take our posts, demand free SS swag, but instead of providing donations to the site, they will expect donations (bonuses) for their insightful postings, and remove Ralley Point and the various color tabs because "everyone here is special"

Nay, Shadowspear, a vote for @Deathy McDeath is a vote for the end of this site as we know it.

Deathxit or unity: that's the question before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back