The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marauder06 is ineligible. He is an officer. We don't take too kindly to your type around here, boy... I mean... Sir...

DEATHY/SATAN 2016.

I'm actually more of the ShadowSpear warrant officer. Nobody knows what I do around here, I only show up at chow time or when it's time to take credit for something, I'm totally out of regs like all of the time, but everyone is too scared to say anything about it.

My mom fucks winners, not leg-ass infantry guys from an island more famous for it's movies than it's military might.
giphy.gif

I hadn't logged into ShadowSpear for years until weeks before the election. I heard this forum was in trouble and I am here to help.

Group think and Stockholm syndrome may prevail this year, but the Résistance will continue to grow.

The voter fraud is fully in the hands of the corrupt evil overlords, known as the admins. Individual members like @Marauder06 sell their souls to gain position of false power through admin manipulation of the polls, in order to shower the forum with case studies and clip art of unimportant pie charts. This is clearly evident in the current poll numbers for @metalmom, @moobob and @Florida173, being robbed of their true vote count. These soulless members will awaken mid term to the reality, that they are doing the bidding of an evil organization set out to influence our thinking on tansgender use of restrooms and the rights of radically gay terrorists.

The voter fraud is fully in the hands of the corrupt evil overlords, known as the admins. Individual members like @Marauder06 sell their souls to gain position of false power through admin manipulation of the polls, in order to shower the forum with case studies and clip art of unimportant pie charts. This is clearly evident in the current poll numbers for @metalmom, @moobob and @Florida173, being robbed of their true vote count. These soulless members will awaken mid term to the reality, that they are doing the bidding of an evil organization set out to influence our thinking on tansgender use of restrooms and the rights of radically gay terrorists.
A little contrived, but still...

Joker.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back