The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see what these other candidates are all doing?

Wouldn't you rather have YOUR moderator be the one who just is in the corner, sipping whisky, and watching everything, until it's ACTUALLY time to fight, then starts it off by throwing his barstool at the nearest threat?

Because that's me. Ask anybody. I'm the guy you call when you need a pickup, a shovel, and no questions.... even if you haven't seen me in 20 years.

Just because......it's that time again. :-"

This is one of those things that is immortal. Or should be. How old is it and it is still relevant?

That's a measure of your genius and...well, how sad the rest of are.

P.S. no smilies for you.

Note to self for next year:
Don't blow your wad (votes) on the first day. Much more strategic as week progresses to see where your votes can actually make a difference.

Been away between work and personal matters. A quick glance at some of the moderator prospects gave me a few knee-jerk reactions I thought I might share.

moobob - is quickly becoming the Ash Carter of Shadow Spear

deathy mcdeath - replaces his ADHD medication with crushed Oreo pieces and forum posts

marauder - bores other intel geeks in the SCIF with his internet jokez

Florida173 - is named after the most fundamentally confused state in America

Marine0311 - hates the new Corps mentality and fights to bring back the horseshoe haircut into regulations again

metalmom - saw an AR once and thinks she heard either a gunshot or a crack of thunder last week..

AKkeith - should post his birth certificate - not to prove citizenship but gender

More to follow, TLDR thanks for the vote brother. As a moderator I vow to personally dismember, ban, castrate, and verbally abuse all who oppose the interests of this safe haven or our great nation. There's actually a good chance I'm going to go to jail one day so I might as well get a good group to run with.

H/A

moobob - is quickly becoming the Ash Carter of Shadow Spear

Not only is the transsexual ban lifted on SS... it's going to be mandatory.
16iin6.jpg

We're starting to lag here. In the words of one member, this looks like a bunch of gay dudes fighting over a bag of dicks.

Rack-dont be disappointed in me. If you were 20 yrs younger and you were not married I would seriously think of stalking you.. Maybe think even marriage-but our children would not have pig faces-at least on my side of the family.J/K but i love ya.
Just wait for it.This Canuck gonna pray-spray and slay all the monsters in this hood.

I'll pencil you in my "just in case" list. :-";-) I appreciate some nice 40D's.

Things have gotten a little better in here but then Monday rolls around and everyone seems to be busy with work or something. Do you really want Mods that have "jobs" or "lives"? How will they save you from terrorists and air softer's?

A pot of coffee gone, hangover cured, Monday thread revival read and a quick scan through what I missed here, and I feel cheated.

@Red Flag 1 needs to come by and drop some witty bashing bombs on @Marauder06 for his challenge yesterday. I've got faith!

@Ranger Psych had my vote, but wish I could vote again for willingness to assist in body disposal ops.

What happened to @Deathy McDeath He was doing so well.

Still haven't seen the sheep shagging islander known as @pardus make a post. Is that old dude still alive?

@Totentanz well played sir, well played indeed!

A pot of coffee gone, hangover cured, Monday thread revival read and a quick scan through what I missed here, and I feel cheated.

@Red Flag 1 needs to come by and drop some witty bashing bombs on @Marauder06 for his challenge yesterday. I've got faith!

@Ranger Psych had my vote, but wish I could vote again for willingness to assist in body disposal ops.

What happened to @Deathy McDeath He was doing so well.

Still haven't seen the sheep shagging islander known as @pardus make a post. Is that old dude still alive?

@Totentanz well played sir, well played indeed!

I think @pardus is being held hostage by the Ovine Mob as retaliation for his time as the Rubber Boot/Velcro Glove Serial Rapist.

worst. smacktalking. thread. EVAR.

I wish I had not been on vacation last week and could have dropped my name into the hat for this, just to up the level of smack in the this weak assed rather un manly exchange.... WEAK....

Any way to add me onto the list? Just to make this thread interesting.... it's a fuckn yawnfest.

worst. smacktalking. thread. EVAR.

I wish I had not been on vacation last week and could have dropped my name into the hat for this, just to up the level of smack in the this weak assed rather un manly exchange.... WEAK....

Any way to add me onto the list? Just to make this thread interesting.... it's a fuckn yawnfest.

You're only yawning because it is time for your nap old man. You pop in after your "vacation" to the old folks home and want to add to the smack talking, but proceed to start off with the weak sauce of "everybody sucks, can I play too guys". No you can't play, we don't have a geriatrics section on this thread! Proceed back to under your bridge troll, some kids on skateboards need yelling at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back