The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so now that the undercard matches are over with, it's time for the main event: Mara vs. @Red Flag 1

Round One, Fight!

^that's right, I just went all biblical on that ass. 1 Samuel, bitches. What now?

And here I thought no one liked me at all; about time, Ivy League man.

You know when you have a really old, senile grandparent that's just not with it and you have to speak at a yell and slower?

What's the internet equivalent so @Red Flag 1 can keep up? I would also like to promote a 0700-16oo time for debate because of sundowning.

Can't ya jist feel all the love??

I appreciate the business day change to make it easier on sundowners. Two things: 1.)The Anesthesia guys who work all day, all night and all the next day, are immune to the dreaded Sundown event. 2.) To quell the minds of the unknowing, I have begun construction of a "ShadowSpear " all weather living module, North of 60 degrees N, and a second "ShadowSpear" module South of 60 degrees South. Since their summers see hardly any sunsets. Should my Anesthesia derived Immunity to Sundowning fail, or If you would just like me to Moderate from either Module, I'll me happy to do so.

Since you brought up the Sundowner concern, you obviously know I've got a few years under my belt. With that all in mind, let us turn now, to the passages about David, Goliath, and the Philistines. Who the hell do you think advised David, and showed them how to do a good Circumcision? They were using spear heads, dull flint, and really crude pinking shears until I showed them the the right way.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Page 9 and the talent's dried up. Locking this thread would be a mercy killing.

60937919.jpg

How about we toss a few animals in with the boys? He's got to like that:rolleyes::-":hmm:

Being that he was probably higher than giraffe pussy when he was watching little Johnny bash Tommy's naked as a jaybird body to death with a baseball bat. It wouldn't be far fetched that he was seeing some pink flying elephants and a bugged out eyed monkey or two.

You need help @Freefalling, you ain't right... :evil:

Being that he was probably higher than giraffe pussy when he was watching little Johnny bash Tommy's naked as a jaybird body to death with a baseball bat. It wouldn't be far fetched that he was seeing some pink flying elephants and a bugged out eyed monkey or two.

You need help @Freefalling, you ain't right... }:-)

Mom said she destroyed the only copy of my 12th birthday party.

You're all a bunch of corrupt evil bastards, and that's what I like about you. Or hate. Same thing, really. BTW, where's @pardus ? I voted for him. The least he could do is show up for the fucking election.:rolleyes::-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back