The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ooh-Rah raises his Anime built virginity shield in response to Metal Mom's delusional belief that anyone is taking it easy on her.

The fact is you need to receive less bashing and more sandwich orders.

Interestingly, Troll will post something tomorrow because evolution has ensured that old, decrepit ass people shutdown after a certain hour faster than a ghetto laptop that got its power cord bumped.

Red Flag taking man lessons from Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner explains a lot actually

So Ooh-Rah raises his Anime built virginity shield in response to Metal Mom's delusional belief that anyone is taking it easy on her.

The fact is you need to receive less bashing and more sandwich orders.

Interestingly, Troll will post something tomorrow because evolution has ensured that old, decrepit ass people shutdown after a certain hour faster than a ghetto laptop that got its power cord bumped.

Red Flag taking man lessons from Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner explains a lot actually

OK. Let me first say. I hate each and everyone of you. Not just a passing hate, a deep seated hate that would allow me to set up a deck chair, table and umbrella, in order to watch you all drown in a pool of Kradle's music while I sip a nice cold beer.
I promise you strong leadership, incorporating threats, intimidation, blackmail and bribes. All for the greater good (of me).
I have an all encompassing plan for world domination. My first step is the hostile take over of Shadow Spear and the final destruction of the most evil and foul smelling @Marauder06! A despicable being that I'm sure you all recognize as one worthy of your just and righteous derision!

JOIN ME FOR A STRONG FUTURE! ONE BOARD, ONE THOUGHT PROCESS (mine), ONE LEADER! (me).

Your Fuhrer friend
Pardus

As much as I agree with much of your post I think I can go one better as compared to the short walk . l would rather see a SS cannon that sent out the flaming squirrels. Metaphorically speaking.

We have the ban hammer here, of which you have been mighty close to finding out about...
So we went from page 9 to page gay-as-hell... I left you degenerate fools with a gold mine of shit talking, and you all touched the almighty in his no-no spot! How dare you all, making me strike up a shitty conversation with the sober one...aka the wife!

I hate everyone, votes don't really mean shit because @TLDR20 is a homo, but someone please make this worth my lack of paying attention to bath time...

Pussies!

Pussy, there is no pussy here.

OK. Let me first say. I hate each and everyone of you. Not just a passing hate, a deep seated hate that would allow me to set up a deck chair, table and umbrella, in order to watch you all drown in a pool of Kradle's music while I sip a nice cold beer.
I promise you strong leadership, incorporating threats, intimidation, blackmail and bribes. All for the greater good (of me).
I have an all encompassing plan for world domination. My first step is the hostile take over of Shadow Spear and the final destruction of the most evil and foul smelling @Marauder06! A despicable being that I'm sure you all recognize as one worthy of your just and righteous derision!

JOIN ME FOR A STRONG FUTURE! ONE BOARD, ONE THOUGHT PROCESS (mine), ONE LEADER! (me).

Your Fuhrer friend
Pardus

Shut up Immigrant...

Your Fuhrer friend
Pardus

Just got hard.

The difference between myself and all these other candidates... Trash talk, unable to be backed up by their broken bodies.

Unlike them, I actually may be in your very home town, right now. What better way to moderate than both digitally, and in person when the need requires?

I've got more monitors than the space station and more time on my hands to ensure the population maintains the standard.

Voting for most of the usual suspects maintains the declining status quo.
Voting for most of the new candidates will result in apologies, poor sandwiches, and bad judgement.

A vote for me is a vote for bringing Shadowspear, and all of you along on a grand step forward.

I've got more monitors than the space station and more time on my hands to ensure the population maintains the standard.
Wow, you had my vote until you became some fucking nerd who lives in hiding.

If you're in my town as you hinted, you'll be too occupied with hot pockets, war craft, and matt best videos on youtube to be even able to threaten me with a good time.

... I shall return this evening in judgment and a generalized attitude of disgust and contempt.

So, it'll be just like any other day? Yawn.

Damn, this thread is still so full of weak sauce that it can barely lift it's own head....

We need a good Beer Party Candidate - erudite, eloquent, able to verbally rip the nuts off of any other candidates, with a vicious rapier like wit... someone ballsy enough to yell, " HERE, HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS, IT'S GONNA BE EPIC, YOU FUCKERS!!!"

But, alas, poor Shadowspear, I knew him, Horatio... he is gone.

Step up your games kids, this mom talk is as wrong as PeeWee herman's bedroom.

Wow, you had my vote until you became some fucking nerd who lives in hiding.

Oh, no HA, he is now the Roving Rangerpsych, somewhere in America, unknown by the membership, with digital surveillance and many bullet launchers, other implements of destruction and mayhem and a thesaurus.... be afraid of the road wandering Sasquatch... one never knows where he will surface.... but, if he does surface near you, offerings of beer, seared animal flesh and fresh blackberries will assuage the anger enough that you will live to tell the tale after he moves to his next victim....

I would venture a guess that RP is the closest we have to a Beer Party Candidate... the friggin former Kiwi, now ex-pat, semi-American that can't be understood even on his best day has formed the Ensure and Depends Party, thus relying on his reputation to falsely instill fear and loathing on this campaign trail... Be afraid of the Rangerpsych, and make sure you have a rocking chair for the pardus.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back