The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKkeith-secretly wishes to be Spongebob

Pardus-Leather face will get you nowhere-I have seen The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There are missing members. Your motto should be everything tastes like chicken.

Red Flag-love ya but I am g-o-i-n-g t-o t-a-k-e t -h-i-s s-l-o-w so you can understand my typos. No wait thats you.

Freefalling-I think you should have a dash between Free and Failing-whoops meant Falling. Free you are cheap and easy. Falling - right out of this race.Have a drink-lick some boobies and forget you are another wannabe Spongebob

Back later with more names.

Look folks, it's no secret that we have an entrenched political establishment on this board. The red tags, the "high sparrows", if you will, rule each section with unchecked power and authority. How many times have you seen a moderator exercise their will on a thread with little to no regard for the rules? How many of them have even read the rules? I reject this notion of authority and decry them with a shout of "SHAME!"

Shame on the red tag usurpers! Shame on the fickle moderators with their contempt for the rule of law! Shame! Shame!

What you need is a candidate willing to light a fire under these sparrows, and go wild on their reckless moderation practices! Wildfire, if you will, lit directly underneath their center of pomposity! I vow to BLOW OUT the entire SS(e) moderation establishment and begin anew. Since they've created such a MOUNTAIN of a problem with their moderation practices, I will take this mountain and re-energize it for my own purposes - ensuring that moderators stay true to the rules and don't step out of line. And should a mod decide to buck the rules? Well, let's say that he or she will take a short walk off of a tall tower...metaphorically, of course ;-)

Now quit dragon and get out there and vote! Deathy McDeath - blockbuster candidate!

As much as I agree with much of your post I think I can go one better as compared to the short walk . l would rather see a SS cannon that sent out the flaming squirrels. Metaphorically speaking.

Mara-so hard to be negative to you but in order to speak to the people you have to be a layman. Personally I wouldnt know if you took this out of context and laid a lot of men. Please dont tell. I dont think reaching the average individual by going over their heads works. Laymen are what we need.

BTW-how much do you truly know about blowing the board?

AKkeith-secretly wishes to be Spongebob

Pardus-Leather face will get you nowhere-I have seen The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There are missing members. Your motto should be everything tastes like chicken.

Red Flag-love ya but I am g-o-i-n-g t-o t-a-k-e t -h-i-s s-l-o-w so you can understand my typos. No wait thats you.

Freefalling-I think you should have a dash between Free and Failing-whoops meant Falling. Free you are cheap and easy. Falling - right out of this race.Have a drink-lick some boobies and forget you are another wannabe Spongebob

Back later with more names.

She is right about my typos, I probably hold the record for them.

Look folks, it's no secret that we have an entrenched political establishment on this board. The red tags, the "high sparrows", if you will, rule each section with unchecked power and authority. How many times have you seen a moderator exercise their will on a thread with little to no regard for the rules? How many of them have even read the rules? I reject this notion of authority and decry them with a shout of "SHAME!"

Shame on the red tag usurpers! Shame on the fickle moderators with their contempt for the rule of law! Shame! Shame!

What you need is a candidate willing to light a fire under these sparrows, and go wild on their reckless moderation practices! Wildfire, if you will, lit directly underneath their center of pomposity! I vow to BLOW OUT the entire SS(e) moderation establishment and begin anew. Since they've created such a MOUNTAIN of a problem with their moderation practices, I will take this mountain and re-energize it for my own purposes - ensuring that moderators stay true to the rules and don't step out of line. And should a mod decide to buck the rules? Well, let's say that he or she will take a short walk off of a tall tower...metaphorically, of course ;-)

Now quit dragon and get out there and vote! Deathy McDeath - blockbuster candidate!

You tell 'em, Lollys!

RF-I am bad at them too.

I feel like you guys are going too easy on me. SNAP SNAP -bring it brothers.I can hack it.

Sorry Deathy and Florida-coming for you tomorrow

I feel like you guys are going too easy on me

be-careful-what-you-wish-for-o.gif

So we went from page 9 to page gay-as-hell... I left you degenerate fools with a gold mine of shit talking, and you all touched the almighty in his no-no spot! How dare you all, making me strike up a shitty conversation with the sober one...aka the wife!

I hate everyone, votes don't really mean shit because @TLDR20 is a homo, but someone please make this worth my lack of paying attention to bath time...

Pussies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back