The Moderator Election and "Safe Space" Smacktalking and Smear Campaign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of movies, does your mum still deny you're in the air force and describes what you do as "that medevac thing like Ashton Kutcher in the coast guard movie"?
I like your tenacity here. Unlike your previous SS career, you haven't stomped away mad once in the last week! Proud of you, big guy.

But let's get something new, eh? Your mom jokes, the medevac thing, calling me a glorified sky nurse, now Ashton Kutcher, etc. etc- what's next, a hair product discussion?

Let me make this just like it would be in the real world- "Thanks for your input. Do me a favor- can you go over there and take security to the nine? I'll let you know when we are ready to collapse your position."

I like your tenacity here. Unlike your previous SS career, you haven't stomped away mad once in the last week! Proud of you, big guy.

But let's get something new, eh? Your mom jokes, the medevac thing, calling me a glorified sky nurse, now Ashton Kutcher, etc. etc- what's next, a hair product discussion?

Let me make this just like it would be in the real world- "Thanks for your input. Do me a favor- can you go over there and take security to the nine? I'll let you know when we are ready to collapse your position."

You can just hand over your admin keys now 'cos you got less than Mara and raps skillz boyyy.

This thread has gotten so boring I'm watching the USA dive team finals. Making me want to invoke my inner Kr8ttle and that shit ain't gonna be pretty. Visualize a half sauced Texas redneck trying to piece together a witty flo...come on people, step it up.

WP_20160626_001.jpg

Yeah so now that the undercard matches are over with, it's time for the main event: Mara vs. @Red Flag 1

Round One, Fight!

"And then Mara said to the men standing with him, “What reward will be given to the man who (character) assassinates this usurper and removes this disgrace from ShadowSpear? Who is this uncircumcised Shenandoan anyway, that he challenges the armies of the living Mod?”

^that's right, I just went all biblical on that ass. 1 Samuel, bitches. What now?

Yeah so now that the undercard matches are over with, it's time for the main event: Mara vs. @Red Flag 1

Round One, Fight!

^that's right, I just went all biblical on that ass. 1 Samuel, bitches. What now?
You know when you have a really old, senile grandparent that's just not with it and you have to speak at a yell and slower?

What's the internet equivalent so @Red Flag 1 can keep up? I would also like to promote a 0700-16oo time for debate because of sundowning.

I am thoroughly disappointed in all of you. I honestly don't know why I wasted my time reading all this garbage.

View attachment 15875
Rack-dont be disappointed in me. If you were 20 yrs younger and you were not married I would seriously think of stalking you.. Maybe think even marriage-but our children would not have pig faces-at least on my side of the family.J/K but i love ya.
Just wait for it.This Canuck gonna pray-spray and slay all the monsters in this hood.

Rack-dont be disappointed in me. If you were 20 yrs younger and you were not married I would seriously think of stalking you.. Maybe think even marriage-but our children would not have pig faces-at least on my side of the family.J/K but i love ya.
Just wait for it.This Canuck gonna pray-spray and slay all the monsters in this hood.

You have a better chance of winning this election than banging Rackmaster.

Do you see what these other candidates are all doing?

Wouldn't you rather have YOUR moderator be the one who just is in the corner, sipping whisky, and watching everything, until it's ACTUALLY time to fight, then starts it off by throwing his barstool at the nearest threat?

Because that's me. Ask anybody. I'm the guy you call when you need a pickup, a shovel, and no questions.... even if you haven't seen me in 20 years.

@Centermass -
Fu - king briliant.

brookerhandclap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back