The NFL, Kneeling, Ratings, and the Flag

Travis was the same dude that kneeled for the anthem and put a hand over his heart.

Two things at the same time, comes full circle. Some would say, a Perfect Circle.

Cross thread points requested @AWP @TLDR20
What I think you're trying to say is Travis Kelce is a douche. I agree. Fuck that guy.

He joins the long list of other douches that have occupied her coochie, like John Mayer, Jake Glynenhaal, Calvin Harris and others. Ish...they don't make enough soap...

I didn't need another reason to hate on the NFL, but they gave me one anyway:
From the for what it’s worth category, and although no one loves to hate on the NFL more than I…the reasons for Michael’s exclusion is not quite so dastardly…

I’m more than willing to believe the other story I’m reading that says there have been significant complaints about Al’s bored and disinterested voice this season.

From the for what it’s worth category, and although no one loves to hate on the NFL more than I…the reasons for Michael’s exclusion is not quite so dastardly…

I’m more than willing to believe the other story I’m reading that says there have been significant complaints about Al’s bored and disinterested voice this season.
Representative of their product. His probably as tired of it as many of us.

Al ain't even under contract for NBC, he's an Emeritus on a "break glass if needed" contract. So if Tirico got in a car accident they'd call him. So I have no idea why this is a story...it would be a story if they kicked Tirico off to bring him back. Tirico is the play by play guy for every single major NBC sports event.

The scariest fucking thing I saw this year was Dolly Parton in a Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders outfit on Thanksgiving Day. It was like watching an embalmed dead person trying to walk on platform heels.

The new album she released is horrible. All covers of rock songs with various guests (including some of those who sang the original tunes) and it is a train wreck.

The new album she released is horrible. All covers of rock songs with various guests (including some of those who sang the original tunes) and it is a train wreck.

Glad she's still out there kicking it but that album is horrendous. OK, she tried something different. Cool. She's an 80 year old country singer and trying to keep up with Taylor Swift is a bit silly. Just be Dolly Fucking Parton, the legend. JMO.

Glad she's still out there kicking it but that album is horrendous. OK, she tried something different. Cool. She's an 80 year old country singer and trying to keep up with Taylor Swift is a bit silly. Just be Dolly Fucking Parton, the legend. JMO.
Yeah, I wanted to like it, but... yikes. Cool concept, but the product wasn't great.

I abhor country music, but I respect the shit out of Dolly Parton. Her free books for kids thing is amazing. Giving away 2 million books a month, for free, to anyone is pretty fucking rad.

Lol. The newer country music is shit. Half the modern "artists" are from the city and fake an accent while singing about their truck they don't have.

I used to hate the old stuff, then I came to appreciate it and now hate the new stuff (since late-90s).

Old country was foundational to modern rock and was a crossover for many artists in the 50s and 60s. It's all related, all American genres are step siblings to one another.

Back