The NFL, Kneeling, Ratings, and the Flag

I have not watched an NFL game since 2020. I might return after Goodell dies a fiery, painful death.
Now might be a good time. AFC storyline is unreal, somehow the Browns are just holding open tryouts every week for Offensive Line and QB positions every week and (amazingly) are 9-5 and could clinch a playoff berth this weekend (they need a win and 4-5 other teams have to combine to win/lose)... but they have a 88.9% chance to make it! With Joe Flacco!

Also, now that I have said this, they will fail in such a way that the pain will be immense and humiliating. So now you have two incentives.

This year is unreal in both conferences. Some data I've seen is reporting Something like situations not seen since the 1970s. Of course this was on ESPN with the guys who yell at each other...

:ROFLMAO: ;-) 8-) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Now might be a good time. AFC storyline is unreal, somehow the Browns are just holding open tryouts every week for Offensive Line and QB positions every week and (amazingly) are 9-5 and could clinch a playoff berth this weekend (they need a win and 4-5 other teams have to combine to win/lose)... but they have a 88.9% chance to make it! With Joe Flacco!

Also, now that I have said this, they will fail in such a way that the pain will be immense and humiliating. So now you have two incentives.
I watched a football terrorist waste one of the most talented rosters in football this season. I gave up the second Herbert went out.

This year is unreal in both conferences. Some data I've seen is reporting Something like situations not seen since the 1970s. Of course this was on ESPN with the guys who yell at each other...

:ROFLMAO: ;-) 8-) :thumbsup:
Yeah- 4 teams in the NFC have winning records total. The AFC North had 4 teams with winning records until the Steelers imploded like 2 weeks ago (which makes me giggle).

There was a season when the Panthers were going into the playoffs with 5 wins (I think. Maybe it was 6). Math, baby.

We also follow the Bills as my wife is from Buffalo. They are the luckiest of not hottest team in the AFC right now but need some luck to make the playoffs.

Yeah- 4 teams in the NFC have winning records total. The AFC North had 4 teams with winning records until the Steelers imploded like 2 weeks ago (which makes me giggle).

With the Rams win last night...one has to see them as a threat. It's weird at this point NOONE has clinched home field from either Conferences...usually someone has nailed down a rest week by now. The scientology behind this blows my mind but end state a few teams on the bubble have easy games and there definitely will be some nail biters (potential SB scenarios) with DAL vs MIA Christmas Eve and SF vs BAL Christmas night!

Side note - I'll always root for the Browns and Bengals because I like Ohio pizza!!!!

:ROFLMAO::thumbsup:

Is Deion Sanders kid worth the hype? He seems so incredibly unlikable that I am hoping he’s the one you see the camera on as he continues to fall further further and into the draft.

Is Deion Sanders kid worth the hype? He seems so incredibly unlikable that I am hoping he’s the one you see the camera on as he continues to fall further further and into the draft.
I'm assuming you are talking about Shadeur and not Shilo. Personally, I believe he is, but I think his play style and mentality could also result in him having a career like RG3.

Back