Announcement The ShadowSpear Coin (2nd Edition)

ShadowSpear

ShadowSpear.com
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
The ShadowSpear member only coins are here:

ss-member-coin.JPG

Who can order one? Anyone who has verified/member status. The system will only allow you to order one.

How do I order?
  1. Go to the "help desk" tab and find the member coin link. If you can't access the link, you are probably not a member.
  2. We will respond back with the payment form and then ship it to you as soon as possible.
  3. Please be patient, because we hand stamp the member number onto the coin.
What is my member number? Go to your own user profile by clicking on your avatar. Look in the web URL. The number at the end is your member number. See the following attachment:
member-number.png

Hopefully there won't be any issues with the process, but we will fix the plane as we fly it. Specific coin details can be found in the order form.

Last edited:
Status update: If you ordered and it doesn't show below, you either didn't pay or I screwed up somewhere:

Shipped

If you get your order and you think my serial skillz are whack (which they are), then simply return the coin and I'll try again. The #2 punch is retarded and if you have a #2 in your member number, chances are that I made 2-3 of your coins (4253 was the bane of my existence lol). Seriously though, if the serial number is too ugly, send it back and I'll punch a new one with no hard feelings!

Last edited:
Wondering what Mfg. / Brand stamps you are using? I have an "anlignment tool" that I have used in the past. It is similar to this--
21425213-64bb-4840-b5b0-82dd81001655_1.b3163800af84a57e41e8ee9f59665970.jpeg

Although I built / machined my own out of bar stock & pipe. Needed one that would hold upto 10 characters...

The reason I ask what Mfg., is due block (body) size of tne stamp, not all are uniform in size.
I would be glad to send it to you in the off chance you have the same.

Wondering what Mfg. / Brand stamps you are using? I have an "anlignment tool" that I have used in the past. It is similar to this--
View attachment 18109

Although I built / machined my own out of bar stock & pipe. Needed one that would hold upto 10 characters...

The reason I ask what Mfg., is due block (body) size of tne stamp, not all are uniform in size.
I would be glad to send it to you in the off chance you have the same.

It's basically the image on top of the coins in the first post of this thread and a hammer. There's very little space so I can just take the punches and put them side by side unfortunately.

It cannot go unsaid that @Red Flag 1 has the coolest Rolex I've ever seen. That pic is going into my "someday" file.

I had a similar "Romex" made by the finest Asian child hands. It was purrttty. But sadly fell apart after bumping it into a post at a bar, not even very hard. Apparently the real ones aren't sold in Kabul markets.

Fair enough. Use the form to send me the address. All hail the Troll!

Send coins and cash, bourbon, beer and seared animal flesh - because I really want to be a pagan god... and that's what's offered in all the history books.

:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::-":thumbsup:

I had to forego the virgin wenches, HH6 would not appreciate that, and she scares me when she gets upset.:-x:-o:hmm:

Back