Announcement The ShadowSpear Coin (2nd Edition)

I took it as a test of whether or not the recipient is routinely in possession of a sharp enough implement to actually open the package.

I might have one or two dozen sharp implements around somewhere...:-":wall::thumbsup:

And how in the hell is your member number 2 lower than mine? You joined a year or two after I did.

I found my membership number & filled in my name & address but when I try to use the link you have for PayPal it gives an error message saying it can't find the website. It could just be my laptop it's been acting strange since I started running it thru 4 VPN. Is there another way to get to the payment process.

I had a similar "Romex" made by the finest Asian child hands. It was purrttty. But sadly fell apart after bumping it into a post at a bar, not even very hard. Apparently the real ones aren't sold in Kabul markets.

Damn. Thought I bought the only Asian Rolex made from a legit business fella in Battery Park...funny thing is, it didn't survive McSorleys...

I found my membership number & filled in my name & address but when I try to use the link you have for PayPal it gives an error message saying it can't find the website. It could just be my laptop it's been acting strange since I started running it thru 4 VPN. Is there another way to get to the payment process.

I sent you a payment link? If so it probably expired if it's been a long time. I won't have any in stock until next week and there are several ahead of you on the list at the moment.

I was having problems with the links they kept telling me they couldn't find the page. But it may have been because I was to late to get one

Thank you for the info about the coins. Will I lose my place in line if I don't pay for it now because I can't find the link you sent me. Probably me just overlooking it. I wanted to pay for it & get a couple of shirts & make a donation all at once.

Is there a Shadowspear patch w/velcro possibly? I'd like a couple to put on my service dog's vest.

Thank you for the info about the coins. Will I lose my place in line if I don't pay for it now because I can't find the link you sent me. Probably me just overlooking it. I wanted to pay for it & get a couple of shirts & make a donation all at once.

No we don't collect $ until we have the item on hand. Your place in line is secure.

Is there a Shadowspear patch w/velcro possibly? I'd like a couple to put on my service dog's vest.

Unfortunately we don't carry patches at this time.

Back