Tiger Goosebark, Signing On.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger_Goosebark

육군 위생병
Verified Military
Greetings all,

I'm a perennial seeker. Currently stationed at Ft. Lewis as a medic in a large medical unit.. I have been in a short time (2.5) years and originally enlisted as a 35P. I had a slight hiccup which has since been resolved and with a bit o' luck I'll be back to finish the course and start applying to SOF units late 2013.

No bs'ing here, I'm a terrible runner but I've got miles of heart.

Best,
Tiger Goosebark

Haha negative. My name is just a pain for average joes so I've come to settle on this one.. Gone by: Gizmo, Guerro, T-love, Goose, G.I. as opposed to T.I., and lastly Tiger Goosebark.

Haha negative. My name is just a pain for average joes so I've come to settle on this one.. Gone by: Gizmo, Guerro, T-love, Goose, G.I. as opposed to T.I., and lastly Tiger Goosebark.

A bit confused are we? so are you a tiger, a goose, a dog, a gremlin, a soldier, or what? Possibly something like a tiger-goose-dog-gremlin version of a Gryffen or a Hippocamp?

Welcome Goose. Do you happen to know a guy named "Maverick"?

Ignore the Ranger, he's apparently a homo in love with Tom Cruise...:confused: He's revelling in the fact DADT was repealed and he can allow his love of Top Gun to shine....:eek::sick::ROFLMAO:

A bit confused are we? so are you a tiger, a goose, a dog, a gremlin, a soldier, or what? Possibly something like a tiger-goose-dog-gremlin version of a Gryffen or a Hippocamp?

Yes?

Ignore the Ranger, he's apparently a homo in love with Tom Cruise...:confused: He's revelling in the fact DADT was repealed and he can allow his love of Top Gun to shine....:eek::sick::ROFLMAO:

Great, judging by the numeric portion of his name he's stationed here.. Better keep out of the showers at the field house if I want to keep my anal innocence. Especially if I'm going to carry around my volleyball and wear my aviators.

...Great, judging by the numeric portion of his name he's stationed here.. Better keep out of the showers at the field house if I want to keep my anal innocence. Especially if I'm going to carry around my volleyball and wear my aviators.

or go by the name what was that.... I love Mr. T, or Mr. T Love or something.... :confused:

T Love or something.... :confused:

erm.. T-Love, r-roger... I don't like to talk about that dark period of my life. Before the army put a cup of coffee in my hand and a clothing allowance in my checking account, there were a lot o' big burthas keeping my bowl full of Ramen. :(

You can forget all about it by using a 14 ga needle to give yourself a lobotomy.... but.... since it's been posted for more than a minute, it'll still be cached somewhere on the internetswebthingy forever... even after the machines take over.

Isn't that a cheery thought?

You can forget all about it by using a 14 ga needle to give yourself a lobotomy....

Hey, I've got one of those in my tssi-ops m9 bag. (shameless brand plug)

Isn't that a cheery thought?

It is if you've been investing in Cyberdyne

welcome

5186789653_169018e2e6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.