United States & Gun Control discussion.

SCOTUS won't hear concealed carry case from California:

U.S. Supreme Court leaves California’s concealed-guns law intact

"...Sheriff’s offices in urban counties generally deny licenses to private citizens, in contrast to rural areas, where those asserting a need to carry a handgun for self-defense can often obtain concealed-weapons licenses..."

Liberal logic: You're denied a license to carry in the state's most dangerous, gang-banger-infested urban shitholes. If you live out in bumfuck, where a raccoon might get in your garbage can, you'll likely get a CCL.

So the NRA has been busy.

Great job putting together an ad that will circle the wagons on lawful gun ownership and bring people from all sides together, focused on one topic. :wall:

Apparently everyone in the media, blacks, gays, and anyone who was supported Obama is an anti-gun zealot. Who wrote this shit?

Great job putting together an ad that will circle the wagons on lawful gun ownership and bring people from all sides together, focused on one topic. :wall:

Apparently everyone in the media, blacks, gays, and anyone who was supported Obama is an anti-gun zealot. Who wrote this shit?

The NRA really know their audience for ads.

From what I can tell, the two primary motivators for most gun rights advocates are guns giving a feeling of personal safety, and the need to fight against a society that is threatening the exercise of individual rights and freedoms.

That ad very solidly appeals to both. I need to see if their marketing team does any advising.

Is that shit real? Do people really believe they live in an America that bad?

Kamala Harris is my exhibit A.

Your example is a politician elected by a majority of the vote in the most liberal state in America where you don't even live? Cool.

The reality is you live in a country with a Republican majority in every part of the government. A "republican" president, congress and Senate...

Your example is a politician elected by a majority of the vote in the most liberal state in America where you don't even live? Cool.

The reality is you live in a country with a Republican majority in every part of the government. A "republican" president, congress and Senate...

And they still can't get shit passed. Fucking slackers.

Black Lives Matters responds with a video of their own....personally I disagree with their opinion and perceptions in the video, but I prefer their responding like this, vs. closing highways.

Last edited:
Some people will do anything to get around the "adding a stock to a pistol makes it an SBR" problem.

img_5832-2.jpg

The NRA tends to make things worse for itself and gun owners. If it were smart it would promote the fun aspects of safe shooting and the growing sport of shooting competition.

So down here in the land of awesomeness, we shall wear swords about our person.

You'll Soon Be Able to Open Carry Swords and Daggers in Texas

I'm totally putting an edge on my NCO sword.:D

Put me together a Zorro outfit and mask, find me running around your neighborhood jumping from bushes "woogy-boogy" and shit.:-":wall::D

Back