United States & Gun Control discussion.

While I'm sure people notice this I know some haven't, in the last 20 years we've had 2 Democrat presidents and both have made a run at the 2nd Amendment.

The GOP would need to put a Klansman or Cobra Commander or something on the ticket in 2016 for me to not vote for him/ her.

While I'm sure people notice this I know some haven't, in the last 20 years we've had 2 Democrat presidents and both have made a run at the 2nd Amendment.

The GOP would need to put a Klansman or Cobra Commander or something on the ticket in 2016 for me to not vote for him/ her.
I would vote for Cobra Commander.
Reed

Sadly, the witch is right. Mt. Carmel is about 2 hrs from Philly. The difference is that here in Philadelphia, the mayor and police commissioner would have ordered a public trial in the city hall courtyard followed by banishment from the land.

Should I send my letter to Feinstein again...I've gotten nothing from her, Boxer or dear old Grace Napolitano my new congress critter.

If you expect to get a reaction out of Feinstein you have to write something that they can use to portray gun rights advocates as crazy anti-women extremists, like when that former Marine sent her his rant.

Should I send my letter to Feinstein again...I've gotten nothing from her, Boxer or dear old Grace Napolitano my new congress critter.

I would however you should also consider banging your head against the wall...you might get the same results :D

I have written my same Congressman 3 times and my State Senator twice.

Well I told her she didn't represent my views nor the views of many of her constituents. What these idiots fail to realize is that California as much as they've urbanized the South and even places like the Tomato, Fresno, and Bakersfield, it is still the bread basket with tons of cattle and a plethora of foodstuffs going everywhere in this country and across the world. You get out of the south and you are in rural areas everywhere aside from the desert.

I'm from the south though. Maybe I should ask my mother if I'd received any mail from Feinstein or Boxer. Doubt it.

Seems fitting..

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation. "

-Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

That's the problem, and why we (all of us) have to be on top of these types of things. If we start trotting out statistics, quotes, or other "facts" that the other side can easily disprove, it makes us look like uninformed assholes makes it that much harder to get our points across. At the same time, you should factcheck EVERYTHING that comes across from the other side of the argument, and when you find BS, point it out loud and clear.

Back