US Infrastructure

Great take from somewhere on the internet-

Pete Buttigieg is telling us, "Listen, there are over 1,000 train derailments a year! You're just paying too much attention."

If you know the name of the secretary of transportation, you have a historically shitty secretary of transportation.

First the airlines now trains... it's almost like, you know, he wasn't qualified as a mayor of a small town to take on a governmental role and has spent way more time on paternity leave than he has working.
This is the same dipshit that took like 180 days for parental leave...but here's the thing. His partner is a male and didn't shit out the kid. In the midst of the worst supply chain crisis he was nowhere to be found...well with a baby rattle I guess. But bonding with your child when your partner is a woman makes sense and stuff. Chemical receptors et al. But a Cabinet secretary being MIA? But the media just fawned over the prick instead of holding him accountable. "Oh mayor pete wants to bond with his child".

The Clintons are behind the plane crash
That wouldn't even be the weirdest thing about this whole 2 weeks of time.
Except they were headed to Cleveland, not Palestine. The problem with looking for conspiracies is we (royal, not directed) start drawing lines that aren't there.

Patterns become common when we start to be aware of them, but that doesn't mean it's all interconnected.

Little Rock plane crash and Ohio—what we do know, what we don't
CTEH was working the derailment site and East Palestine; the plane was going to Cleveland cause it's the only airport that isn't Akron/Canton (which is the size of my apartment). CTEH is also responsible for inspecting the metal plant explosion/fire you mentioned (yet another infrastructure attack unexplained), and those two towns are a car ride away, a short one. Any time I see Newsweek jump to call everything an "unhinged conspiracy theory" before anyone knows anything simply leads me to believe the otherwise.

The problem with viewing everything in it's own sterile silo is being unable to simply recognize patterns, and using an opposite "x of the gaps" fallacy doesn't mean that nothing is connected.
What is the conspiracy about the train? Fuck Ohio? Give people cancer? Hyper AIDS? J/k

Small planes do in fact crash all the time. All over the country just about 3 per day. Again, when a 172 or Cirrus crashes, it isn’t big news. When a 777 crashes it is a BFD.

I have all of 100 hours and have almost been in a midair twice. General Aviation is not nearly as safe as the airlines. Not by a factor of 1000.

I think I am actually aligned on this. Big corporation successfully lobbies government to reduce safety standards, unions complain and are forced to work, corporate greed causes mass destruction, and then doesn’t face repercussions…
Who said anything about a conspiracy theory and the train? We are talking about infrastructure, specifically about the historically shitty way the admin has handled it.

I'd look into your last assertion there; railroad lobbies denied the technology-driven solution for railway inspections because it took Union jobs away. Pete Buttigieg and Pres Biden could have easily reversed the decision on ECPs and multiple people in the train- they didn't.

And the people most vocally against ECPs (which wouldn't have been on this specific train) and the other regulations? Norfolk Southern and the union. This stuff all happened in 2015 under Obama, not Trump.

So, I agree with you. Big government successfully takes lobbies' money to prevent enacting safety standards that weren't there; government is absent in their duties following while simultaneously able to be manipulated by money, and non one faces repercussions.

That wouldn't even be the weirdest thing about this whole 2 weeks of time.

CTEH was working the derailment site and East Palestine; the plane was going to Cleveland cause it's the only airport that isn't Akron/Canton (which is the size of my apartment). CTEH is also responsible for inspecting the metal plant explosion/fire you mentioned (yet another infrastructure attack unexplained), and those two towns are a car ride away, a short one. Any time I see Newsweek jump to call everything an "unhinged conspiracy theory" before anyone knows anything simply leads me to believe the otherwise.

The problem with viewing everything in it's own sterile silo is being unable to simply recognize patterns, and using an opposite "x of the gaps" fallacy doesn't mean that nothing is connected.

Who said anything about a conspiracy theory and the train? We are talking about infrastructure, specifically about the historically shitty way the admin has handled it.

I'd look into your last assertion there; railroad lobbies denied the technology-driven solution for railway inspections because it took Union jobs away. Pete Buttigieg and Pres Biden could have easily reversed the decision on ECPs and multiple people in the train- they didn't.

And the people most vocally against ECPs (which wouldn't have been on this specific train) and the other regulations? Norfolk Southern and the union. This stuff all happened in 2015 under Obama, not Trump.

So, I agree with you. Big government successfully takes lobbies' money to prevent enacting safety standards that weren't there; government is absent in their duties following while simultaneously able to be manipulated by money, and non one faces repercussions.

The American Association of Railroads is decidedly not a union. They exist to act against the unions interest. The are the lobbying group for the railroad companies.

So the American Association of Railroads lobbied for union interests?

What’s your position here?

No. Your title implied that unions didn’t want these breaks. The article you posted had nothing to say about unions. You may have confused the AAR with a union, but it is not. The AAR lobbies for the railroad companies. The union that represents railroad workers is the AFL-CIO.

The union that represents railroad workers is the AFL-CIO.
Yes, but no. The AFL-CIO isn't a union as much as an organizational body for unions, the AFL-CIO has little actual say in how individual member unions run their organizations. The AFL-CIO is mainly a lobbying organization.

Our Affiliated Unions | AFL-CIO

Norfolk Southern union members belong to the Transport Workers Union. My dad retired out of the IBEW and my brother is currently a member.

No. Your title implied that unions didn’t want these breaks. The article you posted had nothing to say about unions. You may have confused the AAR with a union, but it is not. The AAR lobbies for the railroad companies. The union that represents railroad workers is the AFL-CIO.
Ah tracking now. I must have misspoke- there was an initiative (also turned down by Obama admin) to integrate technology-driven solutions for examining/checking tracks. The union lobbied against these solutions because it took jobs away from human Union inspectors. My b.

Yes, but no. The AFL-CIO isn't a union as much as an organizational body for unions, the AFL-CIO has little actual say in how individual member unions run their organizations. The AFL-CIO is mainly a lobbying organization.

Our Affiliated Unions | AFL-CIO

Norfolk Southern union members belong to the Transport Workers Union. My dad retired out of the IBEW and my brother is currently a member.
When it isn't just sticking its nose into perfectly sound and efficient councils. Had to deal with those clowns once. They thought they could mess with the Nevada Governor's Council on DD while I was the chair. :ROFLMAO:

ETA: AFL-CIO is an office full of lawyers. That's it. Their main business IME is getting as much publicity as possible while doing as little actual work/good as possible.

Last edited:
He did a whole video...We're in good hands, guys. 4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!

Remarks by President Biden Before Marine One Departure - The White House

Q Will you go to East Palestine, Ohio? Are you planning to travel to East Palestine, Ohio?

THE PRESIDENT: This time, I’m not. I was — I did a whole video — I mean — you know, the — what the hell — on —

Q Zoom?

THE PRESIDENT: Zoom! Zoom. All I can hear every time I think of Zoom is that song of my generation, “Who’s Zoomin’ Who?”

Q Sir —

Q Have you —

THE PRESIDENT: Guys, wait, wait, wait. Let me answer the question.

The answer is that I — I had a long meeting with my team as to what they’re doing. You know, we were there two hours after the train went down. Two hours. I’ve spoken with every single major figure in both the Uni- — in both Pennsylvania and in O- — and in Ohio.

And so, the idea that we’re not engaged is just simply not — not there. And, initially, there was not a request for me to go out, even before I was heading over to Kyiv.

So, I’m keeping very close tabs on it. We’re doing all we can.

Vice is no right wing ally.
Not trying to be a dick... but when an overweight ANTIFA supporting harpy starts screeching about white supremacists, I tend to tune shit out.

Here's her organization and resume.
Western States Center
AMY-HERZFELD — Western States Center

I'd be more worried about politically connected Marxist Antifa retards, who burned down cities, torched farmland, and killed innocent civilians, more of a threat to our grid and infrastructure.

Add on:
Rep. Katherine Clark’s daughter arraigned in Boston court on assault charge

This isn't new, DNC politically connected arsonists were mentioned in the riot thread. Where a bunch of DNC juniors and activists got caught in a electronic dragnet, only to have their names and info disappear.

National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Last edited:
Back