US Infrastructure

*DJ Khaled Voice*

Anotha one.

Train Carrying Hazardous Materials Bursts Into Flames After Derailing In Minnesota, Sparks Evacuation | The Daily Wire

I know trains derail all the time. What are those 2023 numbers looking like? How about HAZMAT incidents resulting from train derailments? How about HAZMAT incidents near water sources in predominantly republican districts? Cause not only are we seeing lots more HAZMAT incidents, but they're almost all occurring in heavily red areas. I know, I know, I will see myself out.
Anyone watch the new series The Night Agent on Netflix? Pretty good.

Just finished.

My beefs: little uniform things for the military guys. Annoying, petty details.

The last couple episodes had some bad dialogue. I don't know if the writers/directors are uniform throughout the series, but the last two episodes were formulaic and predictable.

That said, I very much enjoyed the series, and look forward to a (hopefully) second season.

We’ve missed 3 train derailments all with hazmat this last week, but those happen all the time. How about…

Don’t pay attention to the push to make you eat ze bugs, or the FDA saying ‘Lucky Charms are healthier than steak’. None of this stuff is connected. Just insulated incidents, all to be taken on their own.

Back