US Infrastructure

Word on the street is a methylamine shipment with tens of thousands of gallons got snatched. Disappeared somewhere in NM.

"The methylamine keeps flowing, no matter what. We are not ramping down. We're just getting started. Nothing stops this train."

AMC-Breaking_Bad-5_1437-262x350.jpg

I95 via drone. Top of pic is Delaware River. I grew up in this area. This is a fucking nightmare already....

Imagine if a terrorist org stole a bunch of fuel tankers and sparked 'em up in overpasses. You could mess up our economy and trade with enough under the right interstates. (especially the I-10 bridge sections in Louisiana) without losing a single operative. -95, -10, and -75 would isolate FL. Cut the first two in rural south Georgia and -10 in the Mobile area? Yikes.

Imagine if a terrorist org stole a bunch of fuel tankers and sparked 'em up in overpasses. You could mess up our economy and trade with enough under the right interstates. (especially the I-10 bridge sections in Louisiana) without losing a single operative. -95, -10, and -75 would isolate FL. Cut the first two in rural south Georgia and -10 in the Mobile area? Yikes.

Yep. Scary as fuck

Imagine if a terrorist org stole a bunch of fuel tankers and sparked 'em up in overpasses. You could mess up our economy and trade with enough under the right interstates. (especially the I-10 bridge sections in Louisiana) without losing a single operative...-95, -10, and -75 would isolate FL. Cut the first two in rural south Georgia and -10 in the Mobile area? Yikes.

Thank the good lord that our enemies are too busy with NOFEAR, SHARP, TARP, and gender affirming care to plan and execute such shenanigans...
...we're good

for now

1: Hey fuck head. Just because you wear a Hoodie and not a suit does not mean we identify with you as "working class/blue collar", you're a fucking trust fund baby.

2: It's fucking 85 degrees, ditch the Hoodie.

3: Sure, he had strokes, suffering with expressive dysphasia but fuck homie....

4: Biden probably understood every word he said.

Back