US Infrastructure

Anyone else think this is sabotage? Cause it seems like the places getting wrecked are "conservative states". Antifa and their useful idiots were burning down farmland in Washington state during the riots three years ago. A small town in Washington went up in smoke and no one ever mentioned the cause.

- It can be hacked if it is connected to the internet.
- Insider threats are your greatest threats.
- Look up Operation Orchard. The tech exists to overwhelm air traffic control with completely false tracks and has been around for years.

Operation Outside the Box - Wikipedia
Suter (computer program) - Wikipedia
Israel used electronic attack in air strike against Syrian mystery target

- It can be hacked if it is connected to the internet.
- Insider threats are your greatest threats.
- Look up Operation Orchard. The tech exists to overwhelm air traffic control with completely false tracks and has been around for years.

Operation Outside the Box - Wikipedia
Suter (computer program) - Wikipedia
Israel used electronic attack in air strike against Syrian mystery target

Well, so much for me getting a good night's sleep. That shit's gonna make me toss and turn.

It’s pretty crazy when this started I pointed out how on average this happens super often. Then it like continues to happen super often. Trains derail all the time in the US, this isn’t new. It is just another example of why our infrastructure blows.

Maine wants to "nationalize" (so to speak) its power grid.

Home - Pine Tree Power

Our Power | Returning Maine's Electric Grid to Local Control

This November, voters will be asked, “Do you want to create a new power company governed by an elected board to acquire and operate existing for-profit electricity transmission and distribution facilities in Maine?”

Yes we do! When we win in November, we’ll get a nonprofit utility company owned by and for Mainers. It will save money, bring back local control, and reduce outages. That new utility will be Pine Tree Power.

I'm not anti-government. We need good governance to live the kinds of lives most of us want to live (i.e. not in a constant "state of nature").

But governments are inefficient. I think I'd rather have multiple legit companies competing for customers in the same space because that tends to produce the best results. I read the second link but it's not clear to me whether there is one "foreign-owned" (their words) company operating in the whole state, or if there are multiple companies.

Either way, government bureaucracies are not known for their effectiveness or their efficiency. If the complaint is "we pay more for less" right now... um... what do you think is going to happen when you start paying your electric bill to a .gov email address instead of a .com?

Back