Weird ask...

Devildoc

Verified Military
As mentioned elsewhere I have undertaken a project to re-create a lot of my dad's uniforms given that a lot of his stuff was lost in a move, to have something tangible to leave to my kids about my dad's service.

As a spin-off, one of my sons is wanting to collect militaria; i.e., patches, coins, DUIs, team patches, etc. @amlove21 has been very generous in sending some PJ patches.

If any of y'all have any of this stuff you do not want, we'd be happy to give it a good home.

As mentioned elsewhere I have undertaken a project to re-create a lot of my dad's uniforms given that a lot of his stuff was lost in a move, to have something tangible to leave to my kids about my dad's service.

As a spin-off, one of my sons is wanting to collect militaria; i.e., patches, coins, DUIs, team patches, etc. @amlove21 has been very generous in sending some PJ patches.

If any of y'all have any of this stuff you do not want, we'd be happy to give it a good home.

I'll look around, may have an old 82nd patch

DM me your address and the names you want me to address the letter to. I have a few things.

Back