Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Folder

Votes: 111 56.6%
  • Multi-tool

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • I don't carry a knife

Votes: 7 3.6%

• Total voters
I am very fond of the lock back pocket knives. They are easy to open and the blade stays in place until I am done with it. It's always in demand at Christmas and birthdays. "Go see grandpa and have him use his pocket knife to open your present"8-).

It always nice to have a pocket knife handy at Christmas time, this way I can open the box for my present, well what do ya know... a new knife!

Special knife for Fag Day

I own and carry a Medford. My bro, Kenny who passed, I miss you was a medford fan, his pops/bro gave me his favorite medford.

That said, this video is NSFW and may offend some. Personally, I like the guy.

I have a knife addiction. I collect, but I haven't found a better knife to carry than my Benchmade Griptilian mini. I dont have a Medford...I'll be looking into those.

I have a knife addiction. I collect, but I haven't found a better knife to carry than my Benchmade Griptilian mini. I dont have a Medford...I'll be looking into those.

I'm a knife geek too, Top. I have everything from traditional slip joints (Great Eastern Cutlery, Case, Bear and Sons) to Benchmade, Kershaw up to my Spartan Harsey folder, my gifted Medford 187DP to Swiss Army Knives, I have a Boker folding camp knife I love.

My wife is fed up with my geekness. Lol

Special knife for Fag Day

I own and carry a Medford. My bro, Kenny who passed, I miss you was a medford fan, his pops/bro gave me his favorite medford.

That said, this video is NSFW and may offend some. Personally, I like the guy.

This is a fucking rave, hear it through.

I had a Medford, but was huge and just impractical to carry, so I sold it.

I do not carry one every day. I would if I knew there was a reasonable probability I would run into cheesecake every day, but alas, it's a low probability event.

When I do, it's usually a Kershaw or a CRKT. I also have a couple cheap Gerbers and a Benchmade.

have everything from traditional slip joints (Great Eastern Cutlery, Case, Bear and Sons)
I collect Case pocket knives (here and there) but mostly as something to share with my Dad. He has collected them his entire life and has a ridiculous amount. He's an old school Railroad man, carry's one everywhere and uses the shit out of them. They're cool and all, but I never carry a Case because I feel like I'd just lose it.

I collect Case pocket knives (here and there) but mostly as something to share with my Dad. He has collected them his entire life and has a ridiculous amount. He's an old school Railroad man, carry's one everywhere and uses the shit out of them. They're cool and all, but I never carry a Case because I feel like I'd just lose it.

I love Cases. I love Great Eastern Cutlery too, they are here in PA but collecting then is difficult, always sold out, very popular. I have 2, I EDC the #54 jack.

My Dad recently went on an Alaskan cruise. He had a Case knife in his pocket, but a crewmember told him he couldn't take it on the ship but they'd hold it for him until they returned. My dad asked him...okay buddy, you like Case knives? The guy said....yes sir and I like this one a lot! My Dad said...Keep it...its yours. Made his day

My Dad recently went on an Alaskan cruise. He had a Case knife in his pocket, but a crewmember told him he couldn't take it on the ship but they'd hold it for him until they returned. My dad asked him...okay buddy, you like Case knives? The guy said....yes sir and I like this one a lot! My Dad said...Keep it...its yours. Made his day

Damn. That's cool!!

I love Cases. I love Great Eastern Cutlery too, they are here in PA but collecting then is difficult, always sold out, very popular. I have 2, I EDC the #54 jack.

When I graduated grad school my nephews/nieces kicked in and got me an engraved Case. It's beautiful and because it's engraved I don't want to use it.

Back