Not Work Safe WHO IS BURIED IN GRANT'S TOMB?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!! MONDAY'S HERE AND THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD BE JACKED!!!!!!!! I WAS SO CAUGHT UP IN THE MONDAYNESS OF IT ALL I FORGOT TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MONDAY1!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULDN’T HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE RUNNING UP THE SCORE ON THIS DAY, BUT HEY…..SOME OF YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

THE FACT IS, SOME OF YOU NEED ME!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED A KICK IN THE ASS TO BE REMINDED THAT MONDAY IS A FUCKING MONDAY AND THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE DOWN, YOU’RE OUT, YOU’RE FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF….AND NO ONE CARES BECAUSE MONDAY’S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! IN FACT, LET’S GO TO OUR MAILBAG TO SEE WHAT SOME OF YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!

Monday motivation guy,

How do you do it? Monday's the first day of the work week and most of us were off work yesterday. You expect us to go into work screaming and yelling? What....

FIRST, YOU WERE WHISPERING AND I COULD BARELY READ THAT!!!!!!! SECOND, YOU'RE CLEARLY A PUSSY AND I CANNOT ASSOCIATE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIRD, WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME ABOUT MONDAY!!!!!!!!! FOURTH, IMA STOP COUNTING!!!!!!! YOU MONDAY FOR THE SAKE OF MONDAY, PUSSY!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR NECK BEARD AND MAN-BUN WEARING ATTITUDE BACK TO THE COFFEE SHOP, TUESDAY LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I’M ANGRY!!!!!!!!!! I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD UNTIL I READ OUR MAIL!!!!!! TIME TO GO FIND SOME ORPHANS AND BURN DOWN THEIR HOUSE…..OR MAKE SOME ORPHANS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE A PAUSE FOR FREEDOM AND THEN GO OUT AND MONDAY THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME OVER, MAN, GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MONDAY IS NOW COMPLETE!!!!

MONDAY!!! FUCK YEAH!!! REAL NON FLAVORED COFFE TASTING COFFEE EVEN TASTES MORE SPECTACULAR ON MONDAY!!!

THE MANBUN HIPPIE REFERENCED ABOVE ONLY DRINKS FAT FREE DECAF VANILLA MINT HAZELNUT SOY CHAI CRAP!!!! COFFEE IS COFFEE!!! WITH REAL FULL FAT CREAM OR WHOLE MILK!!!

Last edited:
WOOOOWWWW....not THAT was a shot of adrenaline.

I thing I may go rappeling now in order to get downstairs faster for some more Java juice....

THE FACT IS, SOME OF YOU NEED ME!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED A KICK IN THE ASS TO BE REMINDED THAT MONDAY IS A FUCKING MONDAY AND THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I READ THIS MONDAY POST AND I...I...AND I...damn, not ready for caps yet. :(

Anyway, I read this Monday post and I automatically compare our Monday Motivator to the great Marine, Col. Nathan R Jessup. This short clip is from the documentary about his life (he was railroaded for some bullshit case of he said/she said), gets me almost as jacked up (don't get cute with that!), as the weekly Monday post does!

Mondays are like Syrian refugees. It comes regardless of whether you want it or not, conspires to terrorize your week, and some amoral douchebags actually welcome it!!!

I feel obligated to warn you my Brother that you are treading on thin ice...

I am fearful that you may be punished if you speak so openly in such a rash manor....

I implore you...please be rational with your words....

I feel obligated to warn you my Brother that you are treading on thin ice...

I am fearful that you may be punished if you speak so openly in such a rash manor....

I implore you...please be rational with your words....
RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE MY GOOD MAN. JUST LIKE YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP, YOU CANT...uh...breath the McDeath? Yeah! FUCK IT. CANT BREATH THE MCDEATH. IM HERE TO MAKE THE WEEK GREAT AGAIN AND AINT NO RED TAGS GONNA GET IN MY WAY!!

TUESDAYS 2016!!!

RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE MY GOOD MAN. JUST LIKE YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP, YOU CANT...uh...breath the McDeath? Yeah! FUCK IT. CANT BREATH THE MCDEATH. IM HERE TO MAKE THE WEEK GREAT AGAIN AND AINT NO RED TAGS GONNA GET IN MY WAY!!

TUESDAYS 2016!!!

upload_2015-12-14_10-39-23.png

Seeing as it's pouring rain, I've been given the day off. They tell me siding shouldn't be done in the rain and it's Monday. I figured I'd be lazy and watch Homeland until MNF while I drink coffee and eat donuts all day..... And then I saw this. And I said to my self, I said self, why be lazy when you can go for a run in the rain. Self said "but why would you do that, it's literally pouring rain, plus it's Monday". And I said to self, I said self, why?

WHY!?!?

BECAUSE FUCK YOU!!! THAT'S WHY!

and away I go...

Woke up, got the kids dressed, loaded them into the truck, dropped the oldest at school, came home and proceeded to watch Paw Patrol for 9 straight episodes. Time to load up again and drop the middle child off to Pre K. After my return, I will give the boy a sippy cup of milk, lay him into his bed for the afternoon nap, and Monday won't be so bad, until 1430 hrs, where I will again load up, retrieve the girls from school, make snacks, and watch some more dumb cartoon's. At some point after home work is complete, I will release the screaming children into the yard for energy dump. Then make dinner, feed the kids and watch them destroy my kitchen for 45min to an hour. At which point MOM will assume Monday child duty's, prepare their bath and deal with that atrocity, while I will sip on ice cold bud light and toss a slobbery tennis ball for the dog, until my arm hurts and the beer runs out. Then a shower and off to bed, to wake up again at 0530 and do it all over again...

YAY MONDAY!?

Seeing as it's pouring rain, I've been given the day off. They tell me siding shouldn't be done in the rain and it's Monday. I figured I'd be lazy and watch Homeland until MNF while I drink coffee and eat donuts all day..... And then I saw this. And I said to my self, I said self, why be lazy when you can go for a run in the rain. Self said "but why would you do that, it's literally pouring rain, plus it's Monday". And I said to self, I said self, why?

WHY!?!?

BECAUSE FUCK YOU!!! IT'S A FUCKING MOTIVATED MONDAY, AND RUNNING IN THE RAIN BUILDS CHARACTER!!!! THAT'S WHY!

and away I go...

I made it better for you, good effort, but it needed motivational tweaking. B+ overall, you can do better next week.

Shout out to the homies in Oki starting their Tuesday with me.

funny-angry-tuesday-friday-face-lifepopper-laughing-time-5.gif

I don't know why I even keep opening these threads...

Um, so you can be motivated to face those fresh faced, naïve, undereducated bozos that will soon be Officers in the Army... so you are reminded of the power of positive thinking... so you can remind yourself that you are none too bright, and keep making the same mistakes over and over again... myriad reasons, and not one of them reasonable nor logical nor sane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back