Not Work Safe WIDE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE UNLESS YOU’RE THAT SHITBIRD FROM MINNESOTA IN WHICH CASE HERE’S YOUR PIZZA CUTTER!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN A MONDAY CAN REDEEM THAT GUY, BUT THE REST OF YOU?!?!?!?! TIME TO ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK (OR HOLDER OF COCKS) OUT!!!!!!!!! THE CASTLE BRAVO OF THE WEEK IS HERE AND YOUR ARGUMENT IS IN-FUCKING-VALID!!!!!!!!! NO ONE HIT THE POWERBALL BECAUSE IT ISN’T HELD ON A MONDAY AND EVEN IF YOU DID, HOW CAN YOU TOP A MONDAY?!?!?!?!? WHAT, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS CAN BEAT THIS DAY??!!!!!!!??!?!? ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!?!?!

MAIL CALL!

Monday Guy,

I borrowed a saw from my neighbor but forgot about it. 6 months later I have the saw but haven’t returned it. Should I act like nothing happened and keep it or admit my mistake and return it?

The Troubled Tool Guy

BRUH!!!!! 6 MONTHS?!?!?!?! 6 MONTHS LATER AND YOU STILL HAVE THE SAW?!?!?!?! 1. IS YOUR NEIGHBOR DEAD OR SOME KIND OF PUSSY TO LET THAT SLIDE??!?!!? 2. YOU AREN’T BORROWING TOOLS IN THE FUTURE UNLESS YOUR NEIGHBOR IS DEAD OR A PUSSY, BUT YOU STILL NEED TO RETURN IT!!!!!!! GEEZ, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!? TAKING A MAN’S SAW AND KEEPING IT?!?!?!!? YOU MIGHT AS WELL FUCK HIS WIFE IN FRONT OF HIM, STEAL HIS DOG, AND DRINK ALL OF HIS BEER!!!!!! BETTER IDEA: ASK YOUR WIFE TO RETURN IT AND THEN KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! YOU AREN’T A MAN!!!!!!

MONDAY’S RAIN IN THE DESERT!!!!! MONDAY’S 10 SQUARE FEET OF BUBBLE WRAP!!!!!!!!! MONDAY’S A STEAK AND THE REST OF THE WEEK IS A BUNCH OF VEGETABLES!!!!!! 3, 2, 1, BOOM!!!!!!!…… WHERE’S YOUR ATOLL NOW?!?!?!?!!?

OOOOOOO YEAH!!!!!! SNAP INTO A MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up in a fog, turn the shower on (to allow the water to warm up) while I brushed the fangs. Without checking the water I get in and immediately have an epileptic seizure, trying to get the hell out of the freezing god damn water. Fucked up and turned that stupid "one knob does all" to its hell froze the fuck over setting. So after slipping on the stupid tile in the bathroom (because some one didn't get the rug out of the dryer) and busting my ass, laid there for a moment to continue my frozen water induced epileptic shake session. Laying there, naked, cold, hurt and alone, I hear a voice calling out to me. Is that god? Is that my fairy fucking god mother? Nope! That's my oldest daughter who just woke up and is about to open the door to my bathroom to see if I'm okay because she heard a loud bang (oh shit). You never saw a dude move so fast to his feet and snap a towel around his waist.

Anyway after assuring the daughter daddy's okay, I fixed the shower setting back to the gates of hell, jumped in and turned myself into a freshly boiled lobster.

I come down stairs make breakfast for the kids, and I am sharply and in the affirmative reminded by my oldest that the "bright idea fairy" has hit our house once again and that daddy is on a healthy diet, with special portions all sorted out and shit.

IMAG00123.jpg

YAY FUCKIN MONDAY!

Last edited:
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!!!!!! I THINK I'LL RIP MY SHIRT OFF AND SLOW WALK AROUND OUTSIDE LIKE A BOSS BECAUSE BUD GRANT JUST REMINDED 3/4ths OF THIS COUNTRY HOW PUSSIFIED WE ARE!!!! SHIRTLESS MONDAYS IN SINGLE DIGITS ARE HAPPY MONDAYS FOR HIM AND IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU TOO!!!

Reactions: AWP
This is INDEED a great Monday; I will be holding my annual Minnesota Vikings Won't Attend the Superbowl party.

WE GOT A PIG IN THE GROUND AND BEER ON ICE!!!! What a wonderful day.

This is the first sunny day we have had in weeks. It's not by accident that it's a MONDAY!!!!!

Shine bright like a diamond.....MONDAYS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back