Worlds greatest band

Green Day's first album was good and I actually saw them in concert. The problem is their next whatever albums more or less sounded the same except for their emo-whining slow songs. Disturbed has songs which sound the same but they are so up tempo and angry I can overlook that.

I'll be another voice of dissent. :-)

Nothing wrong with some Nickelback; just don't take it too seriously, they don't. They're a better Canadian band than those nerd rockers, Rush, but I'll take Theory of a Deadman over either of them. I'll also take Nickelback 7 days a week and twice on Sunday over Green Day (terrible after Dookie) and Tool/A Perfect Circle (aren't they really the same band? Talk about repetitive sound. Although Tool is the perfect name for any band with Maynard headlining - that guy is the ultimate douchenoozle).

For me, better options are:

Or for a couple classic/old school rock bands:

Or for the best of all worlds... she rocks while being easy on the eyes:

Last edited:
FFDP Is fucking Awesome, and you should slam your manhood in a car door for even considering that as a valid commentary worth voicing.

They also played multiple shows in Alaska, when their first one sold out in 20 minutes, for like a fucking month. Nobody even fucking GOES to Alaska to play shows, let alone does fan service of that level.

In one way, Nickelback is kind of like Brittney Spears and New Kids on the Block - everyone claims to hate them, yet, they sold a shit ton of albums. If no one liked them, who was buying up their albums?! I think Freefalling may be a closet Nickelback fan.

Last edited:
I think Freefalling may be a closet Nickelback fan.

popc1.gif

In one way, Nickelback is kind of like Brittney Spears and New Kids on the Block - everyone claims to hate them, yet, they sold a shit ton of albums. If no one liked them, who was buying up their albums?! I think Freefalling may be a closet Nickelback fan.

D- trolling.

I can't say I hate Nickelback, they're not on my music list, but I wouldn't turn off my radio or change the station b/c of them. Personally, they just sound monotone and every song sounds like pop/rock.

There is a lot of bands I really like, just about anything rock from the 60's to the 2000's, country from the 50's to the 90's (new stuff sucks) and pop from the 80's-mid 90's. I also enjoy classical music when I'm alone and nobody is around to screw it up for me.

As for this band or that band, just about all bands have at least one catchy song that I'll tap my toe too.

I will agree that five finger death punch is fucking awesome, and I really love their retro of bad company and house of the rising sun.

Here is one for the older crew on here.

I can't say I hate Nickelback, they're not on my music list, but I wouldn't turn off my radio or change the station b/c of them. Personally, they just sound monotone and every song sounds like pop/rock.

There is a lot of bands I really like, just about anything rock from the 60's to the 2000's, country from the 50's to the 90's (new stuff sucks) and pop from the 80's-mid 90's. I also enjoy classical music when I'm alone and nobody is around to screw it up for me.

As for this band or that band, just about all bands have at least one catchy song that I'll tap my toe too.

I will agree that five finger death punch is fucking awesome, and I really love their retro of bad company and house of the rising sun.

Here is one for the older crew on here.

Actually, it was Barry McGuire who wrote it and first had it as a hit... 1965

Back