You will NOT belive this

Yup, that's why you always check before you "dip" :-x

miriam-enlarge3.JPG

Fuck it, dude did more for his Country than most anyone who's shitting on him. If he wants to be a chick it's his business.

I've gotta be honest though, the temptation to throw some Tranny pics up in the SEAL pictures thread is right up there currently :sneaky:

Rumor has it that when SOCOM was told that they had to start integrating women, the brass got together in committee and cooked up a plan on how they could possibly claim such actual integration. So could these new women be nothing less than the heroic volunteers who were willing to put their ball on the (dotted)line and accept such one way missions? ;-):p

Fuck it, dude did more for his Country than most anyone who's shitting on him. If he wants to be a chick it's his business.

I've gotta be honest though, the temptation to throw some Tranny pics up in the SEAL pictures thread is right up there currently :sneaky:

Agreed on the first part.

On the second... You just have a hard disk full of tranny pics on standby? :-o Shoulda just stuck with the I'm-a-sheepshagger bit...

Since the SEAL Teams are the main theme nowa days, isn't there a worry that this could open a whole new can of worms?

Are you saying guys are going to leave the teams and want to ride the former SEAL/transexual gravytrain?

Back