Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

You're not suggesting interfering in a foreign election are you? No worries, we've handled British invaders before.

View attachment 46017
The Lefts doctrine. Obama sent aides to help Trudeau get elected the first time and stayed to influence policy. I know of Canadian media personalities that helped both Clinton's and Obama.

Yeah, it speaks to her poor decision making skills. Based on every clip I've seen from the appearance, it was nothing short of a complete disaster.
I thought they would keep her far, far away from anything that wasn't an out and out hagiography. I'm impressed she did it at all, everyone (including her) had to know it was going to be a train wreck.

Big Balz indeed - while HER administration was sneaking DOD 5240 through the wickets - she is on FOX accusing Donald Trump of planning to turn government forces on US citizens

I've said it before - if you want to know what democrats are doing - just listen to accusations they are making against their opposition

Giant Balz
YUGE

I thought they would keep her far, far away from anything that wasn't an out and out hagiography. I'm impressed she did it at all, everyone (including her) had to know it was going to be a train wreck.
I wonder if they thought she was going to be witty and punchy, kind of like when Vance has called out reporters on their b.s.? Well, she was none of the above.

Safe to say, we won't be seeing her on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Big Balz indeed - while HER administration was sneaking DOD 5240 through the wickets - she is on FOX accusing Donald Trump of planning to turn government forces on US citizens

I've said it before - if you want to know what democrats are doing - just listen to accusations they are making against their opposition

Giant Balz
YUGE
There may not be more compelling arguments for the need of 2A than the allegations being made by the Harris-Walz campaign.

Desperation not guts. We have set the bar so ridiculously low now we are confusing the bare minimum expectation for bravery, @Marauder06
True enough. But she still did it. The last person they ran hid in his basement for more or less the entire campaign.

And I think it takes guts for anyone to go into a place they know is going to be hostile. Pres Trump did the Black Journalists interview... yuuuugggeee balls to do something like that.

True enough. But she still did it. The last person they ran hid in his basement for more or less the entire campaign.

And I think it takes guts for anyone to go into a place they know is going to be hostile. Pres Trump did the Black Journalists interview... yuuuugggeee balls to do something like that.

You were being magnanimous because fairness and honor are part of your character even if the people you’re being magnanimous about don’t really deserve magnanimity.

Back