Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I understand the why reasoning, but the national (Federal) options deserve your vote too.
Bah.

We have to take a stand and reject bullshit. As long as we accept the national options, that’s all they’ll give us. I’m tired of “this or that” so called logic. We can fight the status quo or embrace the boot on our neck chosen by the parties.

To be honest, I have never actually been aware of Kamala's background or ethnicity until recently. I am willing to guess that there are a lot of people that are the same. That being said, Kamala and her handlers are confident in producing a book with pictures of a false black granny and a false ethnicity due to others like myself. I simply never paid any attention. Until Candace Owens popped up on my Facebook page. Shame on me.

@RackMaster I have not received one of those. I do have about 2 tons of stupid political flyers for/against every candidate running for the various local, state and federal seats. At this point, getting one of those threat letters would be sort of refreshing. And fun to report to the local post master as well. 🙄

I honestly hate how much information the average American has exposed. Easy to dox someone if you know where to look.

It's also very easy to track these cock suckers down that do this and when they threaten the wrong cat, karma would be a bitch.

Over fucking politics! It's a sad state of affairs when we are threatening each other over cunts in politics that don't give a fuck for, we, the people.

From what I can dig up on Ancestry, this lady is Kamala's great-grandmother (paternal grandmother's mother).
Orah J L Iris Allen

Orah J L Iris Allen 1889–1981​

Birth 28 JUN 1889 • Guy’s Hill, Aenon Town, Saint Ann, Jamaica
Death 1981 • Brown’s Town, Saint Ann, Jamacia

Crazies in numbers?

Oh yeah, all patriotic though, I stayed away from that AO but we could hear it, saw video.

My pops neighbor decided to hold up a Harris/Walz poster there, saw her walking back to her apartment with it.

Can you guess what kind of person she is? Lol.

Back