3 Killed in Jordan

I was in the region at the time, so I'm curious about the how and when of Milley's attempted war. And how does Milley have carte blanche now? He's retired.

Good point about Milley, maybe I have MDS? CJCS CQ Brown is also scarce.

Let's be honest here - do you REALLY think America needs her weighing in on the state of things.
Isn't this the same politicians that rallied to the cause of the derelicts that overthrew their local government and created the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone under the guise of protesting the death of a career drug addicting criminal that had ingested a lethal dose of fentanyl and resisted arrest?
- The one that rallied for the continuation of CHAZ like protests around the country?
- The one that asked a NASA if you could pinpoint racism and bogotry from outer space based on how many tress were planted in a neighborhood?
- The one that cackles out nonsense word salad like a professional auctioneer.

No thanks - I am 100% on board with her being AWOL.

hashtagdeadinside

I want her nowhere near anything. But it's been wild how no one in this administration has been held accountable. People either self sacrificed or got fired left and right under Trump. And to be honest, people were also held accountable under Obama too. Not that the replacements were any good.

Last edited:
After the RQ-4 shoot down. DoD (Milley) pressed hard for a "kinetic" response.
Trump didn't do anything IIRC.
Trump also came out after leaving office and said Milley constantly pushed him to go to war with Iran.

After the RQ-4 incident, we had a response planned and USAF units in theater were leaning forward expecting the order to go. Milley was not yet the CJCS and Trump has gone on record that we must retaliate. Later, he cancelled any retaliatory strikes over concerns of Iranian casualties.

After the TBM attacks on Al Asad we had numerous bases in the region with armed and fueled aircraft idling on the flightline. We were within minutes of launching them when the Iranians smoked that airliner. We stood down which I'd think is something only Trump could order given how close we were to launching.

Post-2020 election we flew several BTF/ Bomber Task Force missions to the Gulf and had exercises feinting attacks on Iran. I can't imagine that being a unilateral decision by Milley, Brown, or whoever was the AFCENT CC in Nov./ Dec. 2020. Maybe they did? Seems odd the DoD would deliberately provoke Iran without Trump or the NSC being aware of what was going on.

I have a hard time believing all of the above happened without Trump's approval.

Also, Milley's a turd.

Seems fitting.

Iran had nothing to do with the Jordan drone attack, and KH said they were out of the attacking business a few days ago.

Didn't get them the mileage they thought their statements woud huh?

Honestly, none of those strikes are meaningful. They hit us and we're hitting a proxy. Sink a ship or something, that's meaningful. Or take out Salami.
There is little to make me doubt that ‘we’ gave ‘them’ plenty of heads up as where ‘not to be’ before we struck. It’s all bullshit misdirection. Sometimes I think I should change my avatar to a fucking rabbit.

There is little to make me doubt that ‘we’ gave ‘them’ plenty of heads up as where ‘not to be’ before we struck. It’s all bullshit misdirection. Sometimes I think I should change my avatar to a fucking rabbit.
The rumor is that Russian and Iranian personnel were fleeing to their respective countries the day before.

Reality is a bitch.

Why do we think it took so long to strike back after the attack? The Pentagon and every major command have a targeting cell, so it wasn't like we had to go find targets. It doesn't take 4-5 days to draft an ATO for the strikes. We needed time to warn other countries, telegraph our intent, and allow their folks to flee. Whoever we killed "doesn't matter" because they were low level grunts. Cannon fodder.

Disclaimer - the story anecdote below has nothing to do with current events. Any similarity between my vignette and US foreign policy is a complete coincidence........

Not long ago, one of my neighbors committed an unforgivable injustice that caused pain and suffering for my friends and family.
I showed those mother fuckers though - several days later, I took revenge for what he did by fucking over two families that live further down the street.
I hope my neighbor has learned his lesson.

It was all over twitter all week. Then the moment the birds were in the air? On twitter.

So, we bombed them. But before we did, we basically announced it? Not surprised at all by what I call the politicians' response. Make it seem to your voters and the fence-sitters that you responded fiercely while giving the other side plenty of time to flee and lessen the threat of retaliation. After all, it’s an election year, gentlemen. Let’s not get crazy. We've got to keep the orange man out.

Nonsense - after successfully ending the war in Afghanistan and boldly standing up to Iranian aggression - President Biden has solidified his legacy as one of the most successful war time presidents of our time.

Your mileage may vary

Back