Not Work Safe .

Like most here, I have a decent enough library on both fronts to say Jeff can go fuck himself.

Pro tip for Jeff: Your mom is a whore, you're dumb, real people eat Publix fried chicken, you are your sister's worst lay, and women won't fuck you because you're a shit human being you next-level chad incel.

You do you, we're just better...

And you can't handle Monday, son.

Like most here, I have a decent enough library on both fronts to say Jeff can go fuck himself.

Pro tip for Jeff: Your mom is a whore, you're dumb, real people eat Publix fried chicken, you are your sister's worst lay, and women won't fuck you because you're a shit human being you next-level chad incel.

You do you, we're just better...

And you can't handle Monday, son.

Jeff is a cuck that either takes cock in the ass or watches his wife get trained by 5 black dudes, or both.

Was that over the line?

DZSO's are horrible people. I love the jumper's scream and am not laughing because that is a bad situation which can unalive you real quick.

A "good" DZSO story.

'93, I haven't been to Basic but am drilling with my unit. The boys are jumping, night C/E from a -141 I think; maybe a -130, who cares? The DZSO is my Detachment Sergeant, SF qualified guy who has been around once or twice. They are kicking door bundles with blue chemlights attached. First pass is off the DZ. DZSO asks for a correction. 2nd pass, same. 3rd pass I hear on the radio "They were short this ti... SHIT,SHIT, SHIT!" We hear this banging and scraping sound over the radio.

The 3rd pass was on azimuth but kicked early. The DZSO saw swirling blue lights above him as the bundle burned in. The bundle was ammo crates filled with sand and 5 gallon water jugs. My man was drenched in water and covered in sand; the bundle missed their hummer by 25 feet or something stupid. The sounds were him hauling ass, mic in hand, and still keyed while dragging the URC-200 with him.

But "5 knots, clear to drop" is a meme for valid reasons. I don't miss those days.

DZSO's are horrible people. I love the jumper's scream and am not laughing because that is a bad situation which can unalive you real quick.

A "good" DZSO story.

'93, I haven't been to Basic but am drilling with my unit. The boys are jumping, night C/E from a -141 I think; maybe a -130, who cares? The DZSO is my Detachment Sergeant, SF qualified guy who has been around once or twice. They are kicking door bundles with blue chemlights attached. First pass is off the DZ. DZSO asks for a correction. 2nd pass, same. 3rd pass I hear on the radio "They were short this ti... SHIT,SHIT, SHIT!" We hear this banging and scraping sound over the radio.

The 3rd pass was on azimuth but kicked early. The DZSO saw swirling blue lights above him as the bundle burned in. The bundle was ammo crates filled with sand and 5 gallon water jugs. My man was drenched in water and covered in sand; the bundle missed their hummer by 25 feet or something stupid. The sounds were him hauling ass, mic in hand, and still keyed while dragging the URC-200 with him.

But "5 knots, clear to drop" is a meme for valid reasons. I don't miss those days.

I've ended up in trees in LeJeune and Polk. I've bounced off FLAs in Pickett.

When we were on DRF 7 (support cycle), the amount of jump injuries and fuck ups were staggering.

1995, I was newer to Division, 7 jumps in I think.

Jumping Sicily, night, mass tac, "winds were 3 knots, my cock", half us the sticks scattered, I feet, ass, headed it, knocked my dome piece hard, passed out, woke up, vomited twice (todays standards, that's a TBI), sprained my left ankle that turned into a distal tib/fib fracture with 5 ruptured ligaments that required reconstructive surgery.

They tried to med board me but gave option to fight it, I fought it, healed, fought it, stayed, jumped 36 more times.

DZSO said winds were 3 knots. Lol. Cunts.

Back