Not Work Safe .

Disappointed there was no knife hand, aside from that, I've got nothing more to add. 😂

I have no doubt that the USMC has some fine marksmen. However them being able to outshoot the rest of the services, LOL dudes it's a hype.

I've seen Marines using their barrels to rest on barricades and blaming the ammo, using the sling so tight that they're changing the zeroes with their induced barrel flexing and blamed it on the armorer or buddies messing with their zero.

And I've seen an internet picture out there where one Marine was using his front sight post as a weird form of AFG. Nothing to do with marksmanship but the really good riflemen I know, don't do that or any of the above, lol.

No offense to the USMC in general that this doesn't apply to, but even one of your own at Gunsite says it's hype from a cult.

With that said, the US Army has it's fair share of twits who's only good attributes is block checking but to be fair we have more numbers than the USMC so of course we're going to see more idiots doing idiotic things.

Last edited:
Back