Not Work Safe .

Autists would aktuahlly that by wanting to know which was forged and which was from billet/bar stock and explain why either had broken to include lots of internet authoritarian extrapolation, a Japanophile and his weeaboo friends would chime in that the unbroken one is folded like a katana but the others were not and why they broke, and soon after that the Damascus steel rules all else drools crew cult would scoff at everyone saying that the broken ones were not formed from ingots that came from Syria from back in the day or some stuff.

Last edited:
It's definitely not a definitive analogy. For example, WHY is that one spear not broken? Was it better, or stronger, than the others? Was it "tip of the spear" out in the fighting. or was it back on the FOB with me and the rest of the "shafts?"

It's definitely not a definitive analogy. For example, WHY is that one spear not broken? Was it better, or stronger, than the others? Was it "tip of the spear" out . in the fighting. or was it back on the FOB with me and the rest of the "shafts?"
It's a replacement, that's right some FOBBIT gave a warrior the shaft.....

Autists would aktuahlly that by wanting to know which was forged and which was from billet/bar stock and explain why either had broken to include lots of internet authoritarian extrapolation, a Japanophile and his weeaboo friends would chime in that the unbroken one is folded like a katana but the others were not and why they broke, and soon after that the Damascus steel rules all else drools crew cult would scoff at everyone saying that the broken ones were not formed from ingots that came from Syria from back in the day or some stuff.
I was JUST thinking that!

449826466_1001352121784162_5732396033169178893_n.jpg

Back