Not Work Safe .

It's bad when you're drinking all that water and just sweating it out. You every see anyone drink pickle brine or juice for muscle cramps? I sometimes drink pickle juice to see if I'm dehydrated, because if I can, I'm dehydrated. It's so salty if I'm hydrated...
but it might be a placebo.

They should give you guys an electrolyte multiplier that doesn't taste like shit and works for your water on the job. I tried Hoist water when they were selling it at my location, and I loved that stuff so much. It was awesome. If you see it, you should try it.

I have had pickle brine juice for calf cramps. That shit works, yo.

My job is municipal, our EMS station is right next to the police station. We routinely go over there for things. I was checking the police trauma bags/AEDs in the patrol room.

Our station has its AC on, it's so fucking God damn hot out, does not feel like it's on until about midnight.

I walk into the PAB (police), the AC was at 65, the desk dispatcher was covered in a blanket and she was bitching. I told her I'd switch jobs.

Every fucking house whether in the projects across the street from Philly or a mansion in the center of Township, no fucking body has AC on. It's Satan's asshole hot here. Come on!

When I had my surgery they broke my thermostat. I can't stand cold now. I am happy with a temp of about 72, moderate humidity. But if the choice is hot or cold, I will take hot any day of the week.

Kids, what do we say about playing stupid games?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ing-his-enemies-to-meet-him-at-his-apartment/

Bands untimely death came just five minutes after he posted a video calling his enemies bluff. The rapper challenged his opponents to pull up on him at his house. Unfortunately, that’s exactly what led to Bands death.

“A lot of these n****s know where I live at fr. I sleep in peace. If a n***a want smoke, I’m at my crib in 5 minutes.,” Bands said in his Instagram story.

I finished a jar of olives tonight at dinner, my daughter (16) bet me $20 I would not drink the remaining olive brine juice, which was about half the jar. I downed that shit faster than a fat boy on a Krispy Kreme.

She is paying up....
What the hell is wrong with all of you? Just stay hydrated - drink some electrolytes like Drip-Drop, Propel, or something similar - and you don't have to drink any of that nasty ass stuff. Gross.

Back